• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just wanted to state that I absolutely love pistols.
    1. I love to shoot them.
    2. sleep with them.
    3. clean them.
    4. not clean them.
    5. listen to them age.
    6. watch them mature.
    7. feel them recoil.
    8. align their sights.
    9. squeeze their triggers.
    10. and feed them.

I may think of more later. I'd love to hear your thoughts too, although I'm just saying that. I dont really care what you think.;)
    I love the feeling I get with a tactical .22 in my dropleg holster strapped tight on my thigh. 6 extended mags on the other leg. Ready for any rabid squirrel that may get out of line.

Eh now that I'm thinking about it u may need to replace the .22 with a 9mm. Or maybe I'll just buy and wear every caliber on me. Always ready.

One day I was walking down the sidewalk and I saw a cheeto laying on the ground and it was covered in ants. I saw hundreds of them carrying pieces away and for a split second I thought about eating that cheeto.

Glocks. Who likes glocks? Is anyone a glock lover here? I like glocks although ive heard they arent as reliable as a high point. Maybe its the weight of the high point that makes it such a great gun. I'd buy one just for the no questions asked lifetime warranty. Any company that gives that good of a warranty must make a quality gun.

I just saw a shaggy dog. I bet he likes squirrels.
    What do you use for a squirrel gun? I use whatever my quick reflexes pulls out fastest. I may sell 1 of them though and buy 2 more to replace it as long as I can get it for exactly 1/3 of retail and a box of ammo. I have to make sure i have something to fall back on one day when I'm in my fishing years and have to patch my boat.
    I think it's raining. We will continue this conversation later. Dont worry about finding this thread, I'll start a new one so you will see it and hear me.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Random thoughts indeed.;)

For me handguns have a more personal attachment to the people that own them, maybe it's because we wear them rather than carry them.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    That is one of the funniest things I have read in a decade!
    Your humor is what I'm after but never quite achieve since my family's favorite saying is, "Dad, your not funny!"
    I share your love and admiration for the revolver, but have been led astray by the semi-auto and haven't taken my revolvers to the range in a long time b/c I'm too busy shooting my latest semi-auto acquisition to see which to cut.
    Since I don't want any to cut this week, I think it's time to get out the .22LR revolvers for a spin (yes, that was intentional :rofl:).
    But, I regret I'm down to only 3 revolvers in .22LR b/c I haven't found others that I'm willing to pay the outrageous prices I see, since I don't know which ones are worth it.
    You got my attention: " I've heard they aren't as reliable as a High Point. Maybe its the weight of the high point that makes it such a great gun."
    "WEIGHT" I didn't know: I love weight!
    AND, "I'd buy one just for the no questions asked lifetime warranty" What? Lifetime warranty: no you really got my attention!
    I need to know the truth! Why am I just hearing about this??!!!
    This could be my next gun!
    How does it rank in context with the Smith 41 and the Colt Woodsman?
    I have not pursued either b/c of me not knowing which to pursue, and now this High Point is in the mix, of which I have heard mentioned but little else.
    I even know where one is for sale, but have ignored it b/c of not knowing TRUTH.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Hahahah well I mean a member who has only been on INGO for about a year and that has 10 PAGES worth of started threads is excessive a ****. I have been on INGO for ~5 years and only have 1.5 pages of started threads, always entertained me :laugh:

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I like a handgun that I can shoot a squirrel with. Hey have you ever heard an Italian say squirrel. It's really funny.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The squirrels and I have reached a period of detente. They don't eyeball my nuts and I don't blow theirs off.
    About three weeks ago a large frog hopped across my living room floor. I don't recall inviting any frogs. There is no detente with the frogs.
    He's a frog so he would probably just surrender anyway.
    I got rid of all my .22s because THE INGO said they produce wounds similar to bee stings and I can't be a real man if I use a .22 for anything but training the women folk.
    The guy in the ad doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me, so, he must be a nancy boy. :dunno:
    I need to cut this short as I am writing my WTT ad offering my one of a kind super whammerdine pistol that only three people in the universe know about and like for a CZ 97 compact but only if the warranty is transferable.

Top Bottom