• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    So what threaded barrel is everyone using for their G19 and G17's. Who has the general best rep and whose should stay away from?

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I have two lone wolf barrels, one is .40-9mm conversion non threaded, the other is .40-357sig threaded with a muzzle brake. I run reloads threw both barrels with no problems. Magpul mags are where I have problems and get to practice malfunction drills ftf.

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    I have two lone wolf barrels, one is .40-9mm conversion non threaded, the other is .40-357sig threaded with a muzzle brake. I run reloads threw both barrels with no problems. Magpul mags are where I have problems and get to practice malfunction drills ftf.

Seems to be what a lot of people are starting say about the magpul mags.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I have a couple Lone Wolfs which have been fine so far and about as inexpensive as you can ask for.

I had issues with magpul magazines and steel case ammo, though not brass. Complained to Magpul and they suggested a light coat of lube inside the mag tube. Definitely helps.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Seems to be what a lot of people are starting say about the magpul mags.
    I have had good luck with mine, I even ran them in my last class. It was a 2 day class followed by another advanced 2 day class. My 2 days it didn't rain at all. I talked to some of the guys who stayed for the 2nd class and they said once it started raining and a little mud and they would jam up where factory kept on ticking. For that reason my 6 pmags are strictly for range use. Once they're finally wore out I'll replace them with factory.

Top Bottom