• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Looking for someone to do a trigger job on my M&P 9, full size. It is version 1, bought it right before the v2.0 came out, so it should not be very old. I'm on the southside of Indy. Thanks in advance.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    You want an Apex RAM in order to improve the 1.0's terrible terrible reset. I also highly recommend the Apex Flatty Trigger, they are easy to install yourself (I did mine and I have almost no technical skills at all)

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    If you don't want to do it yourself then I suggest you talk to Charlie (username: NHT3). He installed a FSS package with trigger in my 9c and it is great.

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    Looking for someone to do a trigger job on my M&P 9, full size. It is version 1, bought it right before the v2.0 came out, so it should not be very old. I'm on the southside of Indy. Thanks in advance.

Three options:

1. Do it yourself. Here's a link to a site I found back when I got my first GEN1 M&P9: http://www.burwellguns.com/misc/M&Ptriggerjob.pdf

2. Install/have installed an APEX trigger - not hard to do (I've done it on my M&P9 Compact) and works great.

3. Send it to S&W for the M&P Action package - had this done on my current M&P9FS. Very smooth trigger now.

jimbob488

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    MERRILLVILLE INDIANA
    If you have time to wait and have a bit of cash I’d send it to Bowie tactical concepts a trigger job is 75 or 85. Depending on what you want. Then you got 35 or so for shipping. Look em up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    US Defense off 37south can install an apex trigger for you , they have them in stock most the time ,great guys

Top Bottom