• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Finally got a chance to break in my CZ. Had a great time . Shoots as good as my fnx45t. As soon as I get a holster it will replace my Glock 17.
    Thanks to the guys at point blank for a great range session.
    Side note my wife had fun with her Glock 19 , on the money

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like a great range trip. Every time I think I might sell my SP01 Tac, I take it out for one last shoot and come home in love with it again.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Need help . Finally got to run a few hundred rds thru my sp01 tactical. My hand is a little large for proper finger placement on the trigger. Does anyone know if grips that would push my palm back a bit?

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    You could try thin grips (VZ offers some thin grips for CZ).
    Also, unless you're carrying it, you can run it as a single action-- obviously not safe/less-than-ideal to carry that way since it's the decocker model.
    -- I'm assuming that it's only the first trigger pull that's too long, or is it all trigger pulls?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Also, unless you're carrying it, you can run it as a single action-- obviously not safe/less-than-ideal to carry that way since it's the decocker model.
    -- I'm assuming that it's only the first trigger pull that's too long, or is it all trigger pulls?

I'm thinking he wants more distance between his palm and the trigger. It's not the long pull he objects too, it's the short reach.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in

no it’s the opposite, my finger is reaching to far, I’m can wrap my first digit and a half on the trigger

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Did you buy the gun used or new? If used, check to see if it has a reach reduction kit installed. That’s a very common mod for some CZs though, you mostly see it on the 97s. If new, maybe a set of palm swell grips from VZ or Cool Hand might help.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Did you buy the gun used or new? If used, check to see if it has a reach reduction kit installed. That’s a very common mod for some CZs though, you mostly see it on the 97s. If new, maybe a set of palm swell grips from VZ or Cool Hand might help.
    Got it new. So no reach reduction, I’m going to install the cgw ultra lite kit. Then if my confidence builds maybe the pro package

Top Bottom