• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    While I have been reluctant to jump on the Glock bandwagon, I finally succumbed and purchased a Glock 19 Gen 5 with Glock night sights. Wow, what an excellent shooting handgun! Compact, light, accurate, low recoil, easy to carry and fun to shoot. It came with three magazines and I purchased an additional two Pmags that also work great. Could not be happier.

Anyone else a fan of the Glock 19?
    :)::)::):

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I was a long time "never glocker" but they are the only factory pistols that have never disappointed me. I edc a glock 32 gen4, a glock 19 in 357sig, and compete with glock 22 and 17 both gen 3's. I've gone and glocked myself completely :D. I really want a gen 5 17, but am waiting for the right deal to come along on a lightly used one.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What makes the 19x the best? I have been considering a Glock 19 or S&W 9c 2.0.
    Maybe not the best for cc if that's what you are looking to do. Although i do sometimes IWB my 19x. The 19x has the best factory trigger, it's very accurate. The finish is awesome and the most durable finish glock has ever made. I just love the feel of it shooting it. Well balanced.
    I carry my 19 gen5 cc or a 26, and a shield ankle carry

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I consider the 19X on par with the 19. To say I was surprised by the 19X is an understatement. I've already modified mine into what you might call a 19XC.. Factory compensated barrel and the slide cut to mimic a 19C. I consider this hybrid the ultimate Glock. Very balanced, points well and recoils like a 380. Everyone that has shot it was impressed by it. I still carry a 19C only because I haven't found a deal on another 19X. I know several guys that are in a financial position to carry any pistol available on the market but they all carry a Glock 19.. There's a reason that Glock sells more 19s than any other pistol in their line.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Yes, yes you should. I have a Gen 3 and just picked up a Gun 4 about 6 months ago.

I have been eyeballing the Gen 5 19, and it will probably be my next purchase.

It also got me thinking, I don't own anything in 10mm, maybe I should consider a Glock 20.....:shoot:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    While I have been reluctant to jump on the Glock bandwagon, I finally succumbed and purchased a Glock 19 Gen 5 with Glock night sights. Wow, what an excellent shooting handgun! Compact, light, accurate, low recoil, easy to carry and fun to shoot. It came with three magazines and I purchased an additional two Pmags that also work great. Could not be happier.

Anyone else a fan of the Glock 19?
    :)::)::):

Yep, fanboy here. On duty I carry a 17M with a Gen 5 19 on a vest holster, and the 19 is my EDC when off duty.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I've owned a few Glocks over the years...but mainly older, Gen II and Gen III Glocks. Then I held a buddy's new Gen V Glock 19 and...WOW...it really has a nice feel to it!

Then, this past Thursday, I'm told, by a friend, that she has a friend who has an un-fired Gen 4 G-19 that she'd considering selling in order to get something else...and wanted to know if I had any interest in it? So now I got 1st dibbs on it...! :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I used to edc my gen 3 Glock 26, but I hardly put it on since I got my gen 5 19. Perfect size for edc imo and after carrying it I’m not sure i would feel as comfortable going back to the 26.

MontanaAreaCode

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Noblesville
    An incredible handgun, love the grip as I feel the ridges on the gen 4 don't fit my hand well, recently copped a 'stendo for it. I shot a video for a rapper recently and had him spank a scantily clad woman with my 19, very cool

Top Bottom