• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deuce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    What's happnin y'all? Hopefully all is well with ya! Quick question to those of you that have a Kimber micro 9...how's she shoot?? :draw: I mostly carry my Ruger SR9c when out and about, but that SS w/ Rosewood Crimson grip's been callin my name since I first laid eyes on that lil sweetie. Unfortunately it definitely looks like she ain't gonna be cheap anytime soon tho, so I figured who better to ask than a Hoosier if she's worth dishin all them doughnuts for? Ya know? :D

Btw I'm a Noob and just figured out how to post, so I thought maybe over/unders on how many login's it took me to get er done could be a mighty fine way to get to know eachother. Lol Those that gamble together stay together...right??? :n00b::bacondance::sheep::yesway:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We have a Kimber Micro 9 in our extended firearm family. After the first few hundred rounds it will eat cheap and premium ammo. Had a few FTE's with el cheapo WWB at the start. It looks good and seems reasonably accurate.

I have a P938.

I would buy the Sig....938 or 365.

Deuce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the advice y'all! I wish I would have seen this before I found a S.S. micro 9 w/ crimson trace grips priced about $100 less than I'd seen it anywhere else, bc I ended up snagging the deal. It's still more than I usually pay for a pistol that I intend to carry...that's for damn sure! But she surrrrrrrrre is pretty, and because I've unfortunately had plenty of experience modifying/customizing ****ty shooting guns, I'm sure I'll get her to the point where she can consistently shoot a flea off a pile of ant dung. Lol Hope y'all are having a Superb Sunday! :)

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Got mine (well, wife's originally) for less than the sig in a promo.black and tan with laser grips. Don't care for a laser so I just turn it off. I haven't had any trouble in many hundreds of rounds but two other people that have used it have had ejection/feed issues (both were small framed females new to guns). I do have some issues with slide bite due to big hands but that happens a lot for me and is not a fault of the gun.

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Ive got one for EDC, desert tan with the crimson trace grip. I love it! Shoots great, fits great, and I got it cheaper than any 938 that I have seen. I plan on getting more. I love Kimbers!

Top Bottom