• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    I just ordered a Kriss Vector with a rubber brace with the intention of replacing it with an old style stock and a gear head works Tailhook brace. I called Gear Head Works (very friendly on the phone) and he said the new Kriss Vector's come with an AR buffer tube back and the Tailhook adapter is only for the older models with the folding hinge.

He recommended Yeti Wurks NCT adapter to make it fold and it will then accept their adapter kit, but it will add length which will not let it lock closed when folded.

Does anyone know any other alternatives? There is nothing wrong with the rubber brace but I like the look of the old style stock with the Tailhook kit.

Do any of you guys know some other options?

Someone with some machining skills that could make an old style looking stock that accepts a tailhook that attaches to the buffer assembly would probably make a killing in this market from guys like me. You'd think someone would have already had something like this before coming up with the NCT adapter but I don't know? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Ive been in your same situation since I bought my KV 45 SDP Gen II about six months ago. There is no factory option from KV except for the new one that they just released. But it is a STOCK and intended for carbines or SBRs. I just spoke to their customer service about two weeks ago and they WILL be releasing an adapter that allows you to put any AR buffer tube assembly on it. It might be a few months, but it will come out.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    Update: Check out "Yeti Wurks" (yes they spell it like that). Adapter and the arm for the Tailhook. It extends it a bit so it won't lock when folded, but it lockes in place when back and can fold for storage like a rang bag.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I noticed the other day when on their website, that all of the new Vector pistols are now coming with a straight buffer tube and SBA3 brace. I LOVE that look, so I ordered the Kriss folding stock adapter (from Rainer Arms) and an SBA3 kit (with buffer tube). Just installed it and I am really digging this new set up. The folding adapter locks up in the folded position too.

QVwqqJ3.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom