• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    The State Police have always watched that stretch of HWY 3 South of New Castle like a hawk. I guess it paid off.

That 380 is not much gun wise considering how often bad things happen to drug dealers. I hope they can locate the original owner.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Critical Defense in the short mag and FMJ in the tall one?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I know. I got to be careful of that. I am looking for a compact 9mm and I worry about getting a stolen one.

Run it through hotguns on your phone. It's not fool proof but it shows diligence. As a personal rule I won't buy one where the seller is taking a pic of it on their crotch like I think the lcp with this crazy mag was listed.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I think that has been in Armslist recently

Think I saw it myself with just the extended mag for an outrageous price. Luckily, Henry Co takes their drug busts seriously. I’ve seen the Sheriffs on 70 for many years now and when they pull people over, ****s gettin tossed.

JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    Run it through hotguns on your phone. It's not fool proof but it shows diligence. As a personal rule I won't buy one where the seller is taking a pic of it on their crotch like I think the lcp with this crazy mag was listed.

Thank you. I added the app

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    What I found interesting was that the state trooper claimed he could smell the odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. This is what prompted the search of the vehicle. Interestingly enough, no marijuana was found in the vehicle. Does meth smell like marijuana?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    What I found interesting was that the state trooper claimed he could smell the odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. This is what prompted the search of the vehicle. Interestingly enough, no marijuana was found in the vehicle. Does meth smell like marijuana?

People who smoke marijuana generally smell like marijuana, people who smoke marijuana in the car generally have a car that smells like marijuana. Don't want to get searched for smelling like weed, probably best to not use it, especially not in a vehicle you transport your drugs to sell in.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I always wonder what kind of moron speeds with drugs on board but have to remind myself that if I were doing something illegal like drug running, I’d be paranoid about getting caught. These idiots live that life daily, so having drugs on board is in their comfort zone and doesn’t make them think twice about it. Driving with a car that reeks of weed while transporting drugs is as common to them as it is for me to drive to the grocery store in a clean car while carrying a pistol. That’s my guess.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    "Pro-Active Criminal Enforcement (PACE) team. The team includes deputies and officers from the Henry County Sheriff's Office, the Hancock County Sheriff's Office, the Richmond Police Department and the Greenfield Police Department. Members of the team are focused on patrolling portions of I-70 to curb drug trafficking across state lines."

And they are successful!!

Top Bottom