Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 95 of 320 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 195 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    What is it about the .40 and .45 rounds that is so tough for some companies to have a decent capacity with. G***k can squeeze 10 rounds of .45 into a frame that other companies can only get 8 into. The one issue Iíve had with the 97B is that itís a big gun with a compact capacity.

.40 is similar. Except for the P09, CZ seems to have issues getting the same capacity as that G company does.
    Simplest answer is probably the easiest, CZís market is 9mm. Why spend the resources on other calibers?
    The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Simplest answer is probably the easiest, CZís market is 9mm. Why spend the resources on other calibers?
    Thatís probably the most likely answer. I do wish they would release 12 round .45 mags for the 97B though.
    Tim

What's a liberal? They are almost like normal people, but that have been crate trained.

Freelance Gynecologist Trigger Time's Avatar

User Info Menu

Good afternoon guys
    Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Good afternoon guys
    It's still morning here, but I'll play. Good afternoon!

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

What is it about the .40 and .45 rounds that is so tough for some companies to have a decent capacity with. G***k can squeeze 10 rounds of .45 into a frame that other companies can only get 8 into...
    That's probably the reason some people complain about Glocks grip feeling like a brick...wider mags for extra capacity. That seems to be the case for 9mm. I don't have either in .45 or .40 to measure.

User Info Menu

There are times when I pick up one of my G***ks and think Iíve grabbed a 2x4 by mistake, and there are other times when they feel just right to me. For the last year or three, theyíve felt right. Maybe Iím getting used to them.
    Tim

What's a liberal? They are almost like normal people, but that have been crate trained.

User Info Menu

There are times when I pick up one of my G***ks and think Iíve grabbed a 2x4 by mistake, and there are other times when they feel just right to me. For the last year or three, theyíve felt right. Maybe Iím getting used to them.
    I think CM would rather grab a 2x4, and probably use it very effectively!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    They're just Wizard guns. I have nothing to do with making them awesome. I just supplied the vision and the money.
    Thatís like saying the kids only belong to the mother. My kids only belong to their mother when they are in trouble.

User Info Menu

And no I did not mean to call Losey a mother. Although he is one bad mutha.

User Info Menu

Page 95 of 320 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 195 ... LastLast