Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 95 of 320 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 3191
  1. #941
    Expert Areoflyer09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    What is it about the .40 and .45 rounds that is so tough for some companies to have a decent capacity with. G***k can squeeze 10 rounds of .45 into a frame that other companies can only get 8 into. The one issue Iíve had with the 97B is that itís a big gun with a compact capacity.

    .40 is similar. Except for the P09, CZ seems to have issues getting the same capacity as that G company does.
    Simplest answer is probably the easiest, CZís market is 9mm. Why spend the resources on other calibers?
    The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons.

  2. #942
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Simplest answer is probably the easiest, CZís market is 9mm. Why spend the resources on other calibers?
    Thatís probably the most likely answer. I do wish they would release 12 round .45 mags for the 97B though.
    Tim

    What's a liberal? They are almost like normal people, but that have been crate trained.

  3. #943
    Freelance Gynecologist Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Good afternoon guys
    Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.

  4. #944
    Expert Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Good afternoon guys
    It's still morning here, but I'll play. Good afternoon!

  5. #945
    Sharpshooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    What is it about the .40 and .45 rounds that is so tough for some companies to have a decent capacity with. G***k can squeeze 10 rounds of .45 into a frame that other companies can only get 8 into...
    That's probably the reason some people complain about Glocks grip feeling like a brick...wider mags for extra capacity. That seems to be the case for 9mm. I don't have either in .45 or .40 to measure.

  6. #946
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    There are times when I pick up one of my G***ks and think Iíve grabbed a 2x4 by mistake, and there are other times when they feel just right to me. For the last year or three, theyíve felt right. Maybe Iím getting used to them.
    Tim

    What's a liberal? They are almost like normal people, but that have been crate trained.

  7. #947
    Expert Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    There are times when I pick up one of my G***ks and think Iíve grabbed a 2x4 by mistake, and there are other times when they feel just right to me. For the last year or three, theyíve felt right. Maybe Iím getting used to them.
    I think CM would rather grab a 2x4, and probably use it very effectively!

  8. #948
    Master Hoosier45's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    They're just Wizard guns. I have nothing to do with making them awesome. I just supplied the vision and the money.
    Thatís like saying the kids only belong to the mother. My kids only belong to their mother when they are in trouble.

  9. #949
    Master Hoosier45's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    And no I did not mean to call Losey a mother. Although he is one bad mutha.

  10. #950
    CZ Wizard llh1956's Avatar

    User Info Menu


Page 95 of 320 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •