• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeterJLH09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a Kahr 9mm(CM9) that I use as my EDC. I have a really nice pocket holster and a belt slide holster, and a belly band. Back a couple years ago I had a Keltec P11 with a slide mounted belt clip for IWB concealment without a holster. And. I. Freaking. Loved. It.

Now the question: anybody know where I can find one for my CM9??? I found one on Amazon, but it appeared to be a "universal" meaning it wouldn't fit anything. Lol!

Thanks! :ingo:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    What ^^^^^they^^^^^ said.

The only way to safely carry this way is with a trigger guard holster like the one below.

91HNzvMMX8L._SX355_.jpg

But it's still not ideal. Reholstering is a pain.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I have a Kahr CM9 too and find myself limited to "universal" belly-band or Uncle Mike "fruit-of-the-loom" holsters. On the bright side of that situation, the Kahr does have a relatively long and heavy, revolver like trigger

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I have seen guys I worked with lose radios, keyrings, knives, flashlights, cellphones and lots of other tools they had "clipped" to their belts. One night a guy was towing an aircraft down an active runway and lost a keyring and the entire runway had to be closed down until we could find it. (it took all night) The guy in the tower was pissed. The boss was pissed. Some pilots were really pissed when told they could not land on that runway. I once lost an expensive Benchmade knife I had "clipped" on and that was the end for me. Clips are for kids. My gear goes into a pocket or a sheath. No exceptions. A gun should be in a quality holster firmly strapped to your butt all the time.

Top Bottom