• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    Found a nice deal on a 2016 PT111 G2, so it has a lifetime warranty.

Took it to the range today and found it dropping the magazine sometimes when in rapid fire. I thought I was "thumbing" the release by accident, and the more I played with it the more I realized that was actually the issue and probably why it was sold. The notch in the release bar has been worn down too far. The Magazines are held in only by a 1mm thick notch. So basically 1mm of depression on the release button ejects the magazine.

Its an easy fix. For now I filed down the release button to be nearly flush with the grip. Its harder to push the release without altering your grip. I'll order a new release bar Monday. The gun had Lakeline Fiber Optic sites. It ran like a champ when I was fixated on keeping my thumbs away from the release button.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm just curious, what does "score" mean to you? What did you pay?

I've got two of them, since I got them for sub $200. They make perfect truck guns.

FWIW, I've never had an issue accidentally dropping the mags.

PhxCollier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2017
    Indiana
    I also kept dropping mags, so I replaced the mag release spring with a cut down Glock mag release spring and no more problem. The one that came in the gun was barely keeping tension.

Top Bottom