• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Haven't had a day like this one before. G19X, G45 & G17M, brought all three home. I doubt I'll shoot the X or M, the G45 will likely be my new EDC.

16043jPh.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You do realize that now something will break at your house, right? ;)

Congrats to Phylo's Home for Orphan Firearms.

PHOF.

Totally thinking that will stick.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats! Nice to do a gun buying blitz at least once in a lifetime. Solid choices too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Not a fan of glock, but after shooting the 45 and 19x.... My stance is starting to waver. Great choices! Congrats

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, I know Glock pistols aren't exactly collector firearms but I'm hoping that someday it'll be worth a pretty penny to the right person. There aren't many out there and the last one I saw sold went for $2000.
    I saw an ingo member selling one on gunbroker. It was a lot. I dont want one that bad. I think now is the time to get money out of one. Because unless glock makes the departments turn them back into glock only then they will eventualy start hitting the market whether it's by police trade in or individual officers able to purchase their guns as they retire and then selling them. I'm possitive I'll eventualy have one. I usualy dont have good patience when i see something i want and I've spent stupid money to have things now, but I'll wait on the 17m with sadness I should add. Only because I think they will become somewhat common. Now, watch them not and in 10 years be worth 6k each and I could have got one for 1500 to 2k now and I'll hate myself lol.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Pretty much. I wish I could predict what the market will be on them down the road but I can't. I'm confident I'll never lose money but how much I might make is another story altogether.

Top Bottom