Picked up a nice snub nose in Nappanee today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    That's aufly purty.
    I just picked up the nicest snub nose I own a few weeks ago.
    Attended a FNRA banquet, entered a few raffles, and came home with a Kel-Tec PMR30 AND a beautiful Colt Cobra .38spl+p in brushed stainless.
    I still haven't shot the Colt.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Nice find! I had the 329NG for awhile that I really liked. I felt the recoil was not too bad, more straight back than anything. Now I have the 329PD, it seems to have more snap than the 329NG. :dunno:
    The worst one was the 629 Trail Boss I had. Dunno why, but it was really unpleasant to shoot. It was all stainless steel, so it was fairly heavy. I had it side by side with the 329PD and the 329 was easier on me. Funny how individuals perceive recoil.
    I did find a Hogue Tamer grip for the 329PD and it makes all the difference in the world. Highly recommended for the Scandium Smith's. Supposedly, the one on the X-Frame revolvers will work.

boatswainsmate

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 20, 2014
    Howard County
    Nice find! I had the 329NG for awhile that I really liked. I felt the recoil was not too bad, more straight back than anything. Now I have the 329PD, it seems to have more snap than the 329NG. :dunno:
    The worst one was the 629 Trail Boss I had. Dunno why, but it was really unpleasant to shoot. It was all stainless steel, so it was fairly heavy. I had it side by side with the 329PD and the 329 was easier on me. Funny how individuals perceive recoil.
    I did find a Hogue Tamer grip for the 329PD and it makes all the difference in the world. Highly recommended for the Scandium Smith's. Supposedly, the one on the X-Frame revolvers will work.
    Thanks for the grip info. I plan on using pachmayr's diamond pro series grips on it. For some reason they fit my hand perfect on n frames and the part of over the back-strap really helps with recoil.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Good snubbie!

It might "snap" and "kick" and all that stuff that folks say....but it's not a range toy....it's a gut puncher...and a damn good one!

Well done!

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Nice looking trail gun! I love the scandium frame S&Ws. That's one I must have missed at the show...but is was easy to miss things as busy as it was.

indianamoon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    South Bend
    Hadn't been to Nappanee in years, but went this time. Great to see that there are still a bunch of bargains out there. Every gun that I told my buddies "I oughta buy that" was gone when I walked back past it.

Top Bottom