• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    I would like to see someone offer a zippered pistol case (gun rug type) that has belt loops on both sides.
    It could be a super protective holster in a pinch or a "put it on and zip it up holster for horseback or 4 wheelin' or atv'ing. Belt loops on both sides would make it good for righties or lefties.
    I need a secure way to carry my pistol in the woods more than I need a "quick draw".

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    https://www.coolthings.com/koffski-holster-bags-make-for-manliest-man-bag-in-town/

holsterbag2.jpg

Lots of options here:

Explorer Gun Carrier Messenger Bag outdoors man every day carrier purse | EXPLORER BAG
    tc19eeeeeeeeeee-884x600.jpg

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I would like to see someone offer a zippered pistol case (gun rug type) that has belt loops on both sides.
    It could be a super protective holster in a pinch or a "put it on and zip it up holster for horseback or 4 wheelin' or atv'ing. Belt loops on both sides would make it good for righties or lefties.
    I need a secure way to carry my pistol in the woods more than I need a "quick draw".

Most any quality holster should fit the bill. Never had an issue with mine from in a wide range of activities, running the tractor, setting post, to breaking a yearling.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    If the "rug" opens flat it should be easy enough to sew on various types of belt loops although the stitching will go all the way through but that shouldn't be a problem.

A shoe repair shop might charge $10 or someone like me that has a machine that is capable could do it for you.

K9stang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Southern IN
    Check out the Wilderness Tactical “safe packer”. It was designed for exactly what you are looking for. I have had mine for over 10years. Works very well.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    While I take crap from the gunslinger wannabes often, I still have old leather flap holsters.
    Securing & protection of my not cheap firearms is more important than 'Quick Draw' when you are actually doing some work or getting something done.
    There have been many holsters with 'Box Top' type flaps that protect the entire firearm, although if I could secure a virtually no fail zipper, I might go that direction also, depending on how hard the zipper lock was to open & secure.

Top Bottom