Does Anyone Make A Military Grade Hi-Power (P-35) Anymore?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I always enjoyed shooting my Browning Hi-Power and the better made military clones, but I haven't see a new maker in a long time.
    Does anyone still make a good Hi-Power/P-35?

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    More expensive than military grade, but Nighthawk was putting out high quality Hi Powers. Not sure if they still are.

I believe they are still working on Hi Powers if the customer supplies the gun, but they’re not selling their own new guns since they can’t get new production frames. I wonder if they’d be willing to do work on any clones.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    Regent is bringing in new hi-powers from Turkey, calling it the Tissa BR9. Blued or stainless. Supposed to be a near perfect clone, but I'm hearing issues with extractors breaking with less than 500 rounds. Personally, there are plenty of Israeli issue surplus guns coming back into the country now, I'd go for one of those. Gunbroker usually has plenty of them listed for around $4-500.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    Regent is bringing in new hi-powers from Turkey, calling it the Tissa BR9. Blued or stainless. Supposed to be a near perfect clone, but I'm hearing issues with extractors breaking with less than 500 rounds. Personally, there are plenty of Israeli issue surplus guns coming back into the country now, I'd go for one of those. Gunbroker usually has plenty of them listed for around $4-500.

+1 I have one of those from a few years ago and it's excellent. It's a bit rough around the edges cosmetically, but it's a great shooter.

Top Bottom