Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 38 of 500 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I donít know why, but this one kind of speaks to me

Me too. It says, someone went balls deep in ketchup and just the tip in mustard
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Let them change color naturally, by shooting them, a LOT.
    That is good stuff right there!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Ha. I cerekoted an all white AR for a guy once. It was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. He loved it though so I guess thats all that mattered. He was a real weirdo too.
    Everyone was nice to him just because he spent money. I could have given a flying **** less. Not my style to be fake nice lol
    Yeah I assume it would look super weird! I get what you mean about fake nice. I like to think I'm a nice and friendly person, but often get bugged at work for not smiling enough. Apparently I have to have a smile plastered on my face 24/7 to be kind to people. Not my thing at all.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    I've always wanted to do a 10.5" pistol with a fixed front sight post and a carry handle.
    I did one in .300 blackout like that.
    It was 8.5"
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Ha. I cerekoted an all white AR for a guy once. It was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. He loved it though so I guess thats all that mattered. He was a real weirdo too.
    Everyone was nice to him just because he spent money. I could have given a flying **** less. Not my style to be fake nice lol
    You do cerakotes?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    You do cerakotes?
    Not anymore. It was the worst experience of my life. I'd rather gouge my eyes out and I would honestly turn down any amount of money rather than do that crap again. I also think cerekote is a ****ty product
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Yeah I assume it would look super weird! I get what you mean about fake nice. I like to think I'm a nice and friendly person, but often get bugged at work for not smiling enough. Apparently I have to have a smile plastered on my face 24/7 to be kind to people. Not my thing at all.
    Oh you mean resting (female dog) face? LOL
    Yeah me too lol
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Not anymore. It was the worst experience of my life. I'd rather gouge my eyes out and I would honestly turn down any amount of money rather than do that crap again. I also think cerekote is a ****ty product
    Fair enough, I had been thinking about making a "cool" gun for a while, just never got around to doing it. lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Fair enough, I had been thinking about making a "cool" gun for a while, just never got around to doing it. lol
    my recommendation, spray paint. If you use your guns its gonna last almost as good as cerekote will but when it gets funky you can spray over it and it's like new. Cerekote you have to sandblast it again to retouch
    Just like we did in the sandbox brother
    NRA Patron Life Member

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Properly applied it is ok inside its limitations.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 38 of 500 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast