Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 404 of 500 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 414 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4999

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I just got that one too. A friend that works at The Outdoorsman said that the CZ rep recommended that they unload their current stock of P10Cs as all of the new ones will have different SKUís going forward. I wonder if this sale is PBís attempt to do the same now that the Gen 2 is on the horizon.
    I thought you posted somewhere what the main differences between the Gen 2 and Gen 1 was, but didn't see it. Seem to remember one of the biggest things was the mag release going from ambi to swappable, are there any other major changes?

Anyone have info on the SKU numbers, etc? I might be interested in picking one of these up, but would probably want a Gen 2 and would want to be able to identify the difference both in person and online.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by WebSnyper; 6 Days Ago at 15:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by croy View Post

You know I will meet you one day yes.......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    I thought you posted somewhere what the main differences between the Gen 2 and Gen 1 was, but didn't see it. Seem to remember one of the biggest things was the mag release going from ambi to swappable, are there any other major changes?

Anyone have info on the SKU numbers, etc? I might be interested in picking one of these up, but would probably want a Gen 2 and would want to be able to identify the difference both in person and online.

Thanks in advance.
    The p10 being one of my favorite striker fired guns I'm curious as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

You know I will meet you one day yes.......
    Counting on it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by croy View Post
    The p10 being one of my favorite striker fired guns I'm bi-curious as well.
    FTFY
    Training, SOLDIER!

aka T-Dogg's Stunt Double mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Just watched MMís 41 train pull into College Station, TX...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Just watched MMís 41 train pull into College Station, TX...
    Good lead-in for my planned post .... thanks !

As long as the U.S. flags fly at half-mast for H.W. (until the end of Dec.), my computer monitor will fly his train as my desktop !

Ban the fools, not the tools ....... wtburnette

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Other than the mag release, they are changing the trigger shape to reduce bite

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Tim

What's a liberal? They are almost like normal people, but that have been crate trained.

User Info Menu

By the way, mcapo ..... I failed to comment on the photo (and the gun) ..... sharp looking S.A. reproduction, and good job with the photo ! Now, we have twinsies !
    Ban the fools, not the tools ....... wtburnette

aka T-Dogg's Stunt Double mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    By the way, mcapo ..... I failed to comment on the photo (and the gun) ..... sharp looking S.A. reproduction, and good job with the photo ! Now, we have twinsies !
    It was a feeble attempt at photo staging but it is the thought that counts, right? I am fairly impressed with the Uberti quality and machining. I need to get some other ammo but hope to get a few shots down range tomorrow (if its not snowing...).

We will have to get the two 'ol girls together sometime.