Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 46 of 500 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    I personally don't like cities. There is some cool stuff that goes down. My favorite has been Metallica 2 summers ago.
    I went to see them at what was supposed to be their last concert in the 90's. Freedom hall KY.
    With my cousins. Wow.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

I personally don't like cities. There is some cool stuff that goes down. My favorite has been Metallica 2 summers ago.
    I like to visit them, but after living in a really populated area in Connecticut for 6 years I want nothing to do with living in a city again.

I don't even like to go into town here in Martinsville.

User Info Menu

2017 and these guys are still rocking! I wasn't a big fan, I never went out of my way to listen to them. Now they are my baby girls' favorite band. If she's fussy I put on enter sandman and she will start dancing and head banging(ish). It was her "first" concert. I hope to see them again soon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I like to visit them, but after living in a really populated area in Connecticut for 6 years I want nothing to do with living in a city again.

Oh gosh I couldn't imagine living in ct. Or any urban new england location.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post

I completely understand. I like to visit and leave that **** behind lol
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

If you don't mind my asking, how old are the kiddos? I have 2 girls 10 and 1 years old. I love taking them places, yet we havent been downtown yet.
    One is 4 years old and the other is 8 months old

User Info Menu

Congrats on the baby and good luck with the "prepreteen" My oldest is starting her preteen phase. We have season tickets to the brookfield zoo. The kids love going there. Let me know if you want to meet up once the weather gets better.

User Info Menu

MM, I think I have found something that is right up your alley. Itís pricey, but would be a lot of fun.

http://www.bighornarmory.com/catalog...h-500-sandw-2/
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Congrats on the baby and good luck with the "prepreteen" My oldest is starting her preteen phase. We have season tickets to the brookfield zoo. The kids love going there. Let me know if you want to meet up once the weather gets better.
    It will probably not be any time soon, but I'll keep it in mind, thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    MM, I think I have found something that is right up your alley. Itís pricey, but would be a lot of fun.

http://www.bighornarmory.com/catalog/big-horn-armory-products/model-89-carbine-18inch-500-sandw-2/
    Well daggone it ..... I received "Error 522", and it said to try again later ! (and I will)
    However, I'm probably going to have to stop buying everything and anything until this surgery gets done. Last time (2013), as is usual, the insurance padi 90% of the almost 100K ordeal. I suspect that the upcoming surgery will be even pricier ! EEK !

Page 46 of 500 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast