• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    Im thinking of getting a set for my XDm. Since the gun is so accurate I just want to make sure they wont have a negative impact. Any experience out there?

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I put a set of the TruGlo TFX PRO on my Walther CCP. TruGlo wasn't my first choice of manufacturer. In my case, there aren't many options. I'll have to tell you, they aren't the prettiest; but, I am really happy with them.

ETA ... pictures

Fyro1gV.jpg

2khjCFi.jpg

NcbpThV.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I really like the Tru Glo sights, have them on many different guns. Easy to see in daytime or after dark!

Really like the TFX Pro's. They just pop ant night time and are really bright in daytime. Plus, they are strong enough for one handed slide manipulation...off of a belt or pants...another benefit.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I have TFXs on my EDC 1911 and my wife’s Glock, get the FTX or TFX Pro not the TFOs though. While they aren’t extremely fine/small precision sights they’re a good carry sight IMO. Either gun I have them on is more accurate than I am so unless you’re not used to a three dot sight setup I wouldn’t worry about accuracy issues. Unless you’re doing something like long range bullseye shooting.

MrAverage

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Terre Haute
    I put a set on my XDM and really like them for their brightness in a wide range of lighting conditions. They are wide enough that I would not consider them a precise target option, but accurate enough for practical applications. Good luck removing the factory sights if still installed. I bent a (cheap) sight pusher getting mine out.

Top Bottom