• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I the 19x was my favorite 9mm Glock shot to date.

But I'm balking at the price. Drop it down to $550 or so, I'd consider it. Maybe.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Not sure how that teaches the masses and scorches back sides. I mean, I agree. I love my 19X. But that review read about like 95% of the others on the subject of the 19X. It should've been our military's new pistol.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have a 19X.
    Took it to the Thanksgiving gathering yesterday.
    Everybody I let shoot it really liked it.

I must admit when the 19X first came out, the longer grip with the shorter barrel appeared weird.
    My go-to gunshop had one and I bought it on a lark.

When I fired it, I liked the feel of it.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I have a 19X.
    Took it to the Thanksgiving gathering yesterday.
    Everybody I let shoot it really liked it.

I must admit when the 19X first came out, the longer grip with the shorter barrel appeared weird.
    My go-to gunshop had one and I bought it on a lark.

When I fired it, I liked the feel of it.
    It's funny how people still go on about the frame to slide ratio but have never said a thing when Hk and FN did it with the VP9 and 509

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I've shot many many Glocks before, the factory trigger and white sights had always been stinky points for me.

I own only 1 Glock, 19X has the best factory trigger by a long mile. Sights are fine, too.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    what am i missing. i have checked the spec on the 19x and the 45. thy are the same. the one differences i see are the color and lanyard loop. what am i missing?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    New 19Xs are trending around $500 on GB when sold at No Reserve. I'm sold also and thought I wouldn't be but after shooting the rental at the range I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. Feels more balanced and point of aim is slightly improved over a 19 for me. After getting the slide and barrel ported it's my go to for the concealed carry matches that Coach hosts at Parabellum.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    New 19Xs are trending around $500 on GB when sold at No Reserve. I'm sold also and thought I wouldn't be but after shooting the rental at the range I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. Feels more balanced and point of aim is slightly improved over a 19 for me. After getting the slide and barrel ported it's my go to for the concealed carry matches that Coach hosts at Parabellum.

That is very sweet!psyko

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    Very well written article. I handled the 19X and liked it. I purchased the G45 though with the ameriglo night sights with the big orange ring front sight. I have owned a gen 1 17 for over 20yrs. Handling the G45 just felt right. I also have a bucket of G17 mags. Carrying very well in a Milt Sparks VM2.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom