• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I now have fond memories of your 1.0, Ha! its in my safe with a tag on it that says in case of emergency...........no not really, but its earmarked for my Grandson to use prior to him getting it at age 21. (bought it for him to start training on at age ten, since he just turned six last week, that will be a while, but it is a great lil shooter, and all those mags I got too.........well if handguns are still legal in another fifteen years and I am still around, he should be set for CC.

Go ahead, you know you want one for X-mas, I want a G-21 SF or will just get a Gen-4 G-21. How many more shopping days do we have?

(I am currently waiting for a bonus from work, or Lowes return $ to my account next week), then I should have one.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I now have fond memories of your 1.0, Ha! its in my safe with a tag on it that says in case of emergency...........no not really, but its earmarked for my Grandson to use prior to him getting it at age 21. (bought it for him to start training on at age ten, since he just turned six last week, that will be a while, but it is a great lil shooter, and all those mags I got too.........well if handguns are still legal in another fifteen years and I am still around, he should be set for CC.

Go ahead, you know you want one for X-mas, I want a G-21 SF or will just get a Gen-4 G-21. How many more shopping days do we have?

(I am currently waiting for a bonus from work, or Lowes return $ to my account next week), then I should have one.

1. Always a pleasure for someone to buy a beloved gun from me and enjoying it!
    2. No Xmas for me: I've bought the "expensive" S/W 41 (and spending some money to get it running): a holy grail gun for me, and yet another S/W 22A-1 (b/c I love those guns), but really a bad boy (and will consider it Xmas, was Friday when I bought the Bersa Thunder Pro XT that is all-metal competition-ready gun, and after nearly a thousand rounds now, running flawless (previous owner, 500 rounds, and me 400 rounds),
    3. It will be Xmas if I can sell some guns to pay for it all, or some of my Comic Collection (mostly Star Trek/Star Wars) that has been sitting in the closet for over 2 decades, from my son's youth.
    4. Good to hear from you!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    You have shopping days left..........I just put a bid in on a used PD Trade G-21 SF, we shall see I think what is it Defense Solutions does FFL transfers if I win, I usually use our classifieds as you know FTF or Jenkins, so I have not done an FFL from a LGS for a while, there was a guy in Fishers, but I lost his contact info.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You have shopping days left..........I just put a bid in on a used PD Trade G-21 SF, we shall see I think what is it Defense Solutions does FFL transfers if I win, I usually use our classifieds as you know FTF or Jenkins, so I have not done an FFL from a LGS for a while, there was a guy in Fishers, but I lost his contact info.

USDS will be a bit of a trip for you, but yes, they are great on transfers. Looks like they went up to $20 for cash now (was $15) Firearm Transfers | US Defense Solutions

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks Web, I work at the Airport so going to USDS is not bad on the way home up 465, WARDS WEAPONS was the guy I was thinking about as I remember, in Fishers, any word on if he is still available?

Thanks again.

Top Bottom