FREE SHIPPING 1
    $163.00 $163.00

SubTotal: $163.00
    Shipping Insurance: $2.36
    Discrete Overbox Packaging
    Shipping: FREE SHIPPING
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $165.36
    THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT TARGET SPORTS USA!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Now you see why I'm always recommending them as my go to ammo shop. BTW, joining their Prime Ammo membership for $95 a year would get you 8% off that price and free shipping on all orders regardless of whether it's full cases or not... ;)

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Now you see why I'm always recommending them as my go to ammo shop. BTW, joining their Prime Ammo membership for $95 a year would get you 8% off that price and free shipping on all orders regardless of whether it's full cases or not... ;)

I've been a Prime Ammo member for over a year. WELL worth the money for me.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]

My one year ends at the end of this month and yes, well worth it :)

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Just seen on slickguns daily deals someone had magtech cases of 1k for $149 shipped. Brass cased as well. They also have same deal on S&B brass cased 9mm.

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/mag...1000rds-ships-free-8362?avad=211021_b13e5b121

There is a really good deal on blazer brass 9mm at academy for $.144/round after taxes. Should I Get this or grab the cheap S&B ($.175 after shipping) . I will be doing some USPSA and IDPA matches again next year. I ran UMC last year with only one hiccup and some weak hits on steal that didn't drop.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I get their email flyers (along with several other ammo sites') and I find myself just going with SGAmmo 99% of the time. Target Sports is consistently higher in my experience (and I don't order frequently enough to justify a 95 dollar membership).

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I get their email flyers (along with several other ammo sites') and I find myself just going with SGAmmo 99% of the time. Target Sports is consistently higher in my experience (and I don't order frequently enough to justify a 95 dollar membership).

1. I did the Math, and I'm not sure I'd spend enough per year with them to make it worthwhile either.
    2. I guess a person could really stock up one year, but my wife would kill me if I did that, explaining: "But, honey it will save money if I buy $3000 worth of ammo this year!"

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I prefer the Agulia 124 GR... I've too many hard primers with the S&B but so far no problem with Agulia. To each his own;).
    YMMV

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]

Yep This ^^

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Love the S&B and it comes in what are probably the smallest boxes 50 rounds can come in (maaaybe bulk/loose could be smaller, but I doubt it).

Top Bottom