• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    Just picked up a copy of"'Firearm News". J&G Sales of Prescott, Arizona had Star BM pistols for sale for $200. Would make someone a good starter pistol or buy as a collectible.

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    I looked at one at the Seymour Armory gun show today. Nice looking gun, had the box and all the papers. Didn't buy it though, mags for Star's seem to be hard to find and expensive when you do find one. I have a couple of Star's and had a devil of time finding extra mags for them.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I've been wanting to get my hands on one i just haven't made the jump. I need to though, because looking back at all the guns I put off buying because they were plentiful and cheap taught me a lesson. Patience is good, procrastination is not.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Yeah, I have a star fr sport and love to shoot it. Too bad I only have one magazine. I have seen a place that sells them online, but I haven’t heard anything about the vendor

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Bought a Star BM in August from Classic Firearms for a project gun and was not disappointed. At that time Classic had extra mags available but I think they are out of them know. Shoots great, love the gun. Last time out the barrel link broke. Was able to buy a pair of new barrel links for $14.00 plus postage. Took all of 5 minutes to replace. It is my go to range pistol.
    Here is a youtube video on converting a ProMag to work in the Star BM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byVD7VCtRpM&start_radio=1&list=RDk8fZ6i_XRf4
    Replaced the recoil spring and mag springs while I had it apart for refinishing.
    Star BM Finished Red RS.jpg

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I have a Star PD which is similar and I really like it. I've looked at the BM's and I want to pick up one soon. If you like figuring out why your magazine doesn't work quite right Triple K makes a lot of Star magazines. They usually require a little fluff and buff but they're serviceable range mags.

DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    I clicked on Sarco's website today. They not only had Star BM pistols for sale, but also some Star BS pistols. Price was about the same as J&G Sales. They had some that were cheaper but no mags.

Top Bottom