• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    They look so comfortable, if that makes any sense. I kinda wanna get one and throw a smallish light on there to carry. Are they a decent gun as far as reliability? Also, I've heard about the smooth action of a Beretta, most of the time those people were talking about the 92, but are the PX4s smooth and well-built too? How do they shoot?

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Yes. Never an issue. I did have a light mounted on it. I switch between this, a 96, and a 92 as my carry guns.

2j3o700.jpg

dfhef6.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I had the DAO Full size and it was a jam o matic trying to shoot one handed. Very sensitive to grip strength which made it a no go for me. Maybe the not dao models are better? Accuracy was great and it was easy to shoot well as long as you had a good grip to make it keep working after the first shot.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I have a PX4 Compact in 9mm. I love it. And now there’s a ton of aftermarket support for it thanks to Ernest Langdon really pushing Beretta to new levels.

455 Beretta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    WLaf
    I own a Beretta Cougar, which has the same action. Smooth. Just put a dab of grease on the rotating lugs and you’ll be good to go.

Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    I have a PX4 compact 9mm and could not ask for a more reliable handgun. Easy to carry and quite accurate with a great trigger. I have have also used it for IDPA competitions and it performs well in that arena.:):

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Yes. Never an issue. I did have a light mounted on it. I switch between this, a 96, and a 92 as my carry guns.

2j3o700.jpg

dfhef6.jpg

Got the same. Kind of an odd twist when firing due to the rotating barrel on unlocking. I believe this wrist twist may explain some of the function problems. Once I stopped letting my wrist twist with the pistol, no more problems.

MH

Top Bottom