INGO1fulcrum_zpstgftxcpn.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I was reading some of the most hilarious posts in the closed thread and was getting to ready to group them together and comment just to find the thread had deceased. :dunno:
    The part about KJ's melting feces had me nearly falling out of my chair. :lmfao:
    Yes, I think I'm funny, too. :rockwoot:

For all of you who think I buy/sell a gun just to try it out too much (and you're right): I did NOT buy a Beretta in the Classifieds tonight, for a good price.
    It was a gun I have wondered about for months, but since I've been disappointed with polymer guns lately, I had the strength to decline.
    It has taken over a year and a half, but I'm slowly learning I don't have to try everything. :ugh:

The CZ line has truly tainted my opinions of other guns.
    I've even considered the PCR for a CC b/c of so much love I've read about it.
    I have a CZ P-09 I bought just to try out a CZ polymer and I will enjoy putting more rounds through it on my traditional range time after work on Thurs.
    It's a wonderful full-size gun, but I love the Shadow 2 so much more, but for the price I bought it for: no regrets.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Doddg,I buy lots of guns to try then sell or trade them because they arent for me. I sell others to buy other better guns or baseballs;)

Hell I have a unfired p365 i bought like 2 weeks ago now (which caused croy to go out and buy one too), and I'm already questioning myself as to why I bought a sig. And I havent even shot it. It's not an important guns anyways, it's a baby backup gun so no big loss If I ditch it. I have other baby guns. And a fetus gun

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Doddg,I buy lots of guns to try then sell or trade them because they arent for me. I sell others to buy other better guns or baseballs;)
    Hell I have a unfired p365 i bought like 2 weeks ago now (which caused croy to go out and buy one too), and I'm already questioning myself as to why I bought a sig. And I havent even shot it. It's not an important guns anyways, it's a baby backup gun so no big loss If I ditch it. I have other baby guns. And a fetus gun

1. I catch some grief for it. I have read your baseball memorabilia posts: tough having to addictions to deal with at a time. :)
    2. Love my Sig 365: sold my Glock 26 b/c of it (sold Shield 9 as soon as I bought the 365) and the Rami is up for sale finally, but I don't care if it sells or not; I still love it but just don't need it anymore.

3. Well, I fell asleep reading the posts, so time to turn in. :oldwise:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Told ya... :stickpoke:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    1. I catch some grief for it. I have read your baseball memorabilia posts: tough having to addictions to deal with at a time. :)
    2. Love my Sig 365: sold my Glock 26 b/c of it (sold Shield 9 as soon as I bought the 365) and the Rami is up for sale finally, but I don't care if it sells or not; I still love it but just don't need it anymore.

3. Well, I fell asleep reading the posts, so time to turn in. :oldwise:
    2 addictions? You missed my watch collection :lmfao:
    People think gun addiction will make you go broke. Try game used memorabilia and swiss watches.
    Ok man have a good night

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Or the rock collection, sand collection, wood collection, guitar collection, I could go on.
    I kinda lump those all into the historic category ;)
    And it's not just random rocks and sand.
    Its bricks from historic stadiums , the indy 500, battlefields. Sand and rocks from afghanistan, Iraq, Normandy. Wood from the white house renovation in the 50's, and independence hall from the 70's renovation. Metiorites, Good stuff like that.
    Oh and who wouldnt want a original 1956 les Paul Jr? ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Do you know how to play it? I already know the answer. So if you dont know how to play why? Same reason you want to buy a harley... just to stare at it.
    Do you wear your arietta jersey?
    Cant get a Harley, wife says no way. Gotta let her win sometimes
    Guess how much my guitar has went up since I bought it? More than a few CZ's ;) and hey, I can play a couple or three green day songs, sure mostly chords but it counts :):

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom