User Info Menu

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I was reading some of the most hilarious posts in the closed thread and was getting to ready to group them together and comment just to find the thread had deceased.
    The part about KJ's melting feces had me nearly falling out of my chair.
    Yes, I think I'm funny, too.

For all of you who think I buy/sell a gun just to try it out too much (and you're right): I did NOT buy a Beretta in the Classifieds tonight, for a good price.
    It was a gun I have wondered about for months, but since I've been disappointed with polymer guns lately, I had the strength to decline.
    It has taken over a year and a half, but I'm slowly learning I don't have to try everything.

The CZ line has truly tainted my opinions of other guns.
    I've even considered the PCR for a CC b/c of so much love I've read about it.
    I have a CZ P-09 I bought just to try out a CZ polymer and I will enjoy putting more rounds through it on my traditional range time after work on Thurs.
    It's a wonderful full-size gun, but I love the Shadow 2 so much more, but for the price I bought it for: no regrets.

User Info Menu

In.
    I had a flashback. I thought I got banned or something. I was trying to reply to the thread but Icouldn't. Then I saw CM's new thread post. Whew..
    CA$H for Old GUITARS .... send me a PM.

User Info Menu

Croy I'm glad you stopped cleaning your glocks after every range trip. I was starting to think you were a fed

User Info Menu

Doddg,I buy lots of guns to try then sell or trade them because they arent for me. I sell others to buy other better guns or baseballs

Hell I have a unfired p365 i bought like 2 weeks ago now (which caused croy to go out and buy one too), and I'm already questioning myself as to why I bought a sig. And I havent even shot it. It's not an important guns anyways, it's a baby backup gun so no big loss If I ditch it. I have other baby guns. And a fetus gun

User Info Menu

Ha! You can run but you cant hide from me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Doddg,I buy lots of guns to try then sell or trade them because they arent for me. I sell others to buy other better guns or baseballs
    Hell I have a unfired p365 i bought like 2 weeks ago now (which caused croy to go out and buy one too), and I'm already questioning myself as to why I bought a sig. And I havent even shot it. It's not an important guns anyways, it's a baby backup gun so no big loss If I ditch it. I have other baby guns. And a fetus gun
    1. I catch some grief for it. I have read your baseball memorabilia posts: tough having to addictions to deal with at a time.
    2. Love my Sig 365: sold my Glock 26 b/c of it (sold Shield 9 as soon as I bought the 365) and the Rami is up for sale finally, but I don't care if it sells or not; I still love it but just don't need it anymore.

3. Well, I fell asleep reading the posts, so time to turn in.

Page 1 of 500 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast