• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    In with Magic Man. They sure can. Thats the sub2000 and the 33rd mags run flawlessly

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    me?
    the carbine looks interesting that is all.
    i could see it as a trunk junk gun to have if found for under $400. satan santa said i am a bad boy so i guess i should have a evil gun. :rofl:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    me?
    the carbine looks interesting that is all.
    i could see it as a trunk junk gun to have if found for under $400. satan santa said i am a bad boy so i guess i should have a evil gun. :rofl:

They use to be hard to come by, but lately ive been seeing them on slickguns.com being sold multiple places for $349.99. They are a fun shooter. Worse part of the sub2000 is the buttstock is super thin, so you feel the recoil.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They use to be hard to come by, but lately ive been seeing them on slickguns.com being sold multiple places for $349.99. They are a fun shooter. Worse part of the sub2000 is the buttstock is super thin, so you feel the recoil.

Yep, exactly right. I have that model and it's a great gun, very fun to shoot, but you will feel it afterwards. I bought when they were hard to come by and kinda kick myself now as I paid close to $500, but I'm happy I still have it. There are also red dots made for it that will let you fold it with it still attached. I think Primary Arms makes one, but I can't remember. MAC had a video where he was reviewing one that had the red dot I'm thinking of in the video, so you can look it up if interested.

AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    I have the older model with the Glock 19 grip. I thought the 33 round Glock mags were mandatory. :):
    They work great!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i decides to pass on the one i saw.
    after factoring in all the upgrades recommended to make it better the price went fron 340/370 to 640/700. basically having to add 50% price in parts since most is plastic to keep cost down. :/

so for now ill pass. its a want not a need.

Top Bottom