• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    https://www.recoilweb.com/glock-to-...LBxRxiIgfOlkfH2LaWduBlcPKIzc6vPOTGNLcLNvwC8RI

10 shot G43.

According to dimensions leaked to RECOIL by a third party with ties to Glock’s Austrian headquarters, compared to the dimensions of the G43, the G43X grip is “4mm wider and 15mm longer than a G43” to accommodate its new ten-round magazine.

G43X_00.jpg

Anndddddd GO!!!!

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I’m intrigued by the thought of this if Taran brings out some base plates similar to the ones out now for the 43, potentially 12 rounds with .15” wider and .5” taller. I wouldn’t mind a little bit bigger of a grip. My 43 feels almost too small at times, my 365 the same way. Almost the single stack 19 that everyone has been wanting forever...almost.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Sounds like what the 43 should have been from the start. No one has every accused the Glock engineering group of being forward thinking.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sounds like what the 43 should have been from the start. No one has every accused the Glock engineering group of being forward thinking.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

On the other hand, they know how to milk a design. Released the 42 first, was smart from a sales perspective, then release the 43, and so on.

Might be time to put that extra 43 I have in the classifieds. Been holding it back, but may be time before this releases...

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    On the other hand, they know how to milk a design. Released the 42 first, was smart from a sales perspective, then release the 43, and so on.

Might be time to put that extra 43 I have in the classifieds. Been holding it back, but may be time before this releases...

You'll be seeing quite a few P365s going up for sale also

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    :dunno: I dig the 43 the way it is. Would love to shoot up some ammo with a XDS. Deal breaker with that grip safety though.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Though I have never owned a Glock I might be interested in this. I'm going to look at the 4" PPQ next week to see if it's minimal enough for me for CC. If I feel it's too large and I won't carry it consistently I'll check this one out if/when it becomes available. My Shield and the P365 I'm sure are too small for me. Sure they conceal well, but I just don't like how they get lost in my hand.

I'm starting to think I should have a carry gun that if I decide, I can use it to shoot an IDPA match.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    P365 has a really bad firing pin drag and reports of trigger return spring breaking??? I'll definitely stick with my glock that goes bang every single time instead of risking a dead trigger or broken firing pin for a couple extra rounds.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

The pic is fake news.

From the article:

"We took the liberty of doing some Photoshop mock-ups based on the information we had on hand. The forward serrations are just a guess on our part."

The alleged specs say that this "new" pistol is 4mm wider in the grip and 15mm longer.
    The Glock 26 is 30mm wide. The Glock 42 is 26 mm wide. That's 4mm.

So...a G26 with a thinner slide? That sounds about right for Glock "innovation." :):

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The article reminds me of a test gun I've had tucked away for a while. Glock 17 g5 with different kinds of scribbled up mags. One is the red follower.

Top Bottom