• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Are they getting massive dollars from Chuckie and Nancy? Seriously first we think oh yeah bump stocks need to be reviewed, then let's rip Trump for attempting to ban them! Now let's get on board with Red Flag laws and deny due process right out of the gate. I am having a hard time sending another dime to them!

I am looking into to some groups such as the 2nd Ammendment foundation, GOA anyone aware of any other groups worthy of support?

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    There are a number of organizations I've heard good things about, but you shouldn't take my word for any of it.

Here's what I recommend: Keep abreast of the latest happenings in "gun control" legislation, both federally and locally. Find the organizations that are fighting against it, whether in the courtroom or the statehouse. Support those organizations. As an example, any of the groups filing suit against the current 'bump stock' ban? Those are the people you might want to consider throwing some money to.

Judging an organization based on their reputation rather than their actions is what lead us to the current state of affairs.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So no link to a story that appears to be exactly what Trump is constantly spouting off about, fake news. So the idea of a 5 round limit is a fantasy?

While it is sometimes fun to speculate about the future, ripping the NRA or any other organization for something they didn't do is straight out of the democrat playbook, and in my not so humble opinion has no place here.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So no link to a story that appears to be exactly what Trump is constantly spouting off about, fake news. So the idea of a 5 round limit is a fantasy?

While it is sometimes fun to speculate about the future, ripping the NRA or any other organization for something they didn't do is straight out of the democrat playbook, and in my not so humble opinion has no place here.

Ok first and foremost the 5 round limit was a jab at the NRA.

statement of fact the Nra did in fact support revisiting the bump stock, and the did criticise Trump for the pending Ban. Appreciate the Democrat playbook comment but wrong on that one too. And thanks for your opinion which is just that.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    While it was a joke, I am reminded of going to a local gun club trying to find a home for our IPSC club. The board at the time at this location had "concerns" on what we were shooting and asked why couldn't we just load 5 rounds and shoot slower.

The point is we are being divided amongest groups. The Fudds don't understand the tactical crowd and vice versa. In the end its all our toys being fed into the chopper and use being led away. Bump stocks... yeah they are stupid. But the sticky point is a government employee with a stroke of a pin can make a regulation becoming a law circumventing the congress, the judicial branch and the constitution. That should give the NRA pause as well as most conservatives. There certainly will be a next for a item on the chopping block and sadly most of our enemies say "i support the second amendment but no one needs X". Either everyone wakes up or its really gonna get rough.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ya...
    :rockwoot:NRA SUCKS! :rockwoot:

Who comes up with this **** anyway?
    You guys really need to do your homework. :rolleyes:

Don't forget to buy and sharpen your pitchforks before the NRA bans those too. :nailbite:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    In action I am a Fudd, that is just because I don't have but two gears and I recon the other is slower than this'un.

I spirit I am for any gun sport/shooting. There are no reasons to limit the ways to shoot a firearm as long as safety is of the first order.

When it hits the fan I'll probably invite all the tactical guys out for a bbq. You guys shoot and I stand there with a spatula saying, "Yeah, what he said"...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom