• Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    ZGr8qGZ.jpg

BrODa3Uh.jpg

I have to admit I really like the concept here especially as it fixes my number one gripe with the PPQ and that is the finger groves not working with my hand. But with an MSRP of $1,500 that is awfully steep just to get a steel frame and a mag well. I am really excited to get my hands on one regardless as I really like the steel framed striker fired gun concept.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So, I just need someone to buy my Q5 that's in the classifieds so they have the rest of the parts to go with a new steel frame! :rockwoot:

Shameless plug, I know.

It does look cool though.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’d love to see this frame make to the standard PPQs, but I understand why it’s targeted at completion guys.

I like the looks, but I agree on the price.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Do you think these will be heavily discounted? That's a CZ price but it's not a CZ

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It's good to see some action in the market for sure. Hopefully others will hop on board. I'll probably shoot my Canik FSX again next year unless I fool myself into thinking I need a metal gun.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I’d guess they’ll have some discount but it won’t be much. Those that want a steel PPQ for comp probably aren’t cross shopping CZs.

Actually that's probably exactly what it's meant to compete against. Heavy frame to compete against the Stock 2/3 and Shadow 2. But it's already cut for a RDS so you can jump between carry optics and production if you want.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Actually that's probably exactly what it's meant to compete against. Heavy frame to compete against the Stock 2/3 and Shadow 2. But it's already cut for a RDS so you can jump between carry optics and production if you want.

I see it more as a natural moving up point for those already running PPQs.

But I don’t cross shop striker and hammer fired. IMO, my PPQs had great triggers, but they weren’t Shadow 2 nice. So it’s likely it could just be me that wouldn’t cross shop them.

Top Bottom