• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Came across the best deal I have ever gotten. Picked up a Sig P365 in the box never fired with an extra 12 rd. magazine. Still has the factory oil and plastic wrap even. It has a born on date of this past summer. Got it for $270. And no I did not rob the guy.

Damn... that's crazy. Did the guy you bought it from steal it? Or just need some meth real bad? Broken home sale?

Does he have any more?

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I have been on quite the bargain buying spree lately. I've picked up a Smith 36, GP100 4" and 6" and now this one. They just keep coming my way and Im not scared of the deals.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Congrats. May I cuss you now! :yesway:

I just had one in my hand this week at the local fun store. Dang those 365's are small. I hope Sig has the striker breaking issue sorted.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Came across the best deal I have ever gotten. Picked up a Sig P365 in the box never fired with an extra 12 rd. magazine. Still has the factory oil and plastic wrap even. It has a born on date of this past summer. Got it for $270. And no I did not rob the guy.

Oh you robbed him alright but with his permission.

Fallschirmjaeger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 9, 2014
    Noblesville

I don't even know you, but you're scaring ME with that unearthly good luck! Lucky basterd.

if you haven't fired one before, you'll love the gun.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Oh, I forgot to mention, I am jelous! If you happen not to like the SIG, I would be happy to buy it from you so that you are not out of your initial investment.

Top Bottom