• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I had a thread in WTB and I was able to pick up a Charger today in Greenwood from a member here.
    I won't mention the name since some are paranoid about it (so I don't even ask anymore).
    I love being able to buy a used gun from a member here, I have bought/sold more than one gun from different people,
    and it is really fun to deal with a "repeat" seller or buyer.
    I sold a gun to a gun Sat. that was responsible for me upgrading to a "heavier" CZ after shooting his at the range, and I didn't even know it was the same person till he told me to meet him at the same range we'd met at before. :rockwoot:

I am thrilled to have another "toy" for the range (despite my claims for "trimming). :dunno:
    This one is on a bipod so it will be an accuracy toy, or it will be exposed. :laugh:
    I got a red dot with it and also and an extra mag 25 round mag to go with the stock 15 round mag.
    I feel like a got a great value, and so glad to "help" a member/friend get some safe space! :rofl:
    Of course, it will probably just reflect/expose on the shooter as the weak link. :ugh:

This is an online pic of it: too lazy to take my own pics.
    If this pic doesn't post, I put some in next Tues. since my Monday evening is not free.
    images
    images

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Where are the targets from this purchase ? :dunno: I was expecting to see hole touching hole, touching hole, touching hole ....

Did this one get trimmed ???

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Where are the targets from this purchase ? :dunno: I was expecting to see hole touching hole, touching hole, touching hole ....
    Did this one get trimmed ???

1. Not at all. I plan for this gun to be a long-term keeper. :thumbsup:
    2. I've been too busy, haven't been to the range much. I bought other things that needed attention (b/c of selling). Your ex, is on the back burner so I can take my time and really enjoy it when I get around to it. :ar15:
    3. Work has been stressful, and I've been lazy: I have other excuses! :dunno:
    4. Don't worry, I have plans for all the usual boring range pics and descriptions ad nauseam.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    1. Not at all. I plan for this gun to be a long-term keeper. :thumbsup:
    2. I've been too busy, haven't been to the range much. I bought other things that needed attention (b/c of selling). Your ex, is on the back burner so I can take my time and really enjoy it when I get around to it. :ar15:
    3. Work has been stressful, and I've been lazy: I have other excuses! :dunno:
    4. Don't worry, I have plans for all the usual boring range pics and descriptions ad nauseam.
    :alright:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Have you shot this yet Gary??

1. I was asked that earlier from the person I bought from, but no, I haven't shot it yet.
    2. I'm saving it for a dedicated range trip when I have plenty of time: might have to wait till Spring Break.
    3. Been too busy thinning the 9mms, and updating my .38 specials, that I haven't done much with .22LRs except getting the Smith 41 running well that I bought from a member here.
    4. I'll have to learn how to adjust the red dot that came with it.
    5. I never have decided which one of my .22 pistols to put the bushnell red dot I bought on.
    6. I have some delayed gratification in my future.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    4. I'll have to learn how to adjust the red dot that came with it.
    5. I never have decided which one of my .22 pistols to put the bushnell red dot I bought on.

Adding a red dot of some type be it the traditional tube type or the Burris Fastfire/Vortex Venom style in the past few years has done more for my handgun shooting accuracy than anything else. Some guns I was going to get rid of like my 22/45 turned out to be one of my best shooters after adding a red dot.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Adding a red dot of some type be it the traditional tube type or the Burris Fastfire/Vortex Venom style in the past few years has done more for my handgun shooting accuracy than anything else. Some guns I was going to get rid of like my 22/45 turned out to be one of my best shooters after adding a red dot.

1. That does give me hope with my trifocaled glasses and adds a bit of excitement to look forward to. :)

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    You have a LOT to look forward to ! :) I'd take Aero along, and have him show you the fine nuances.

Lol I think I’m done with indoor ranges for awhile. Today flared the asthma up more than I expected it to. Besides you really need my wife for that, I can hold me own with most but she whoops my hurt when she wants to try.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Lol I think I’m done with indoor ranges for awhile. Today flared the asthma up more than I expected it to. Besides you really need my wife for that, I can hold me own with most but she whoops my hurt when she wants to try.

Man, o, man ..... if she's that good, you'd better treat her right, and hang on to her ! :D
    I will say (and I'm fairly sure that 'Call Center' will back me up): For an indoor range, Point Blank has the greatest air filtration system.
    It's a bummer that your asthma is acting up.

Top Bottom