• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sounds cool but the double stack pmr30 was finicky at best. Even being 100% positive mag was loaded properly,(no rimlock) reliability was maybe 85-90% I ended up selling mine off because of it. Was fun to shoot though!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Willing to bet there will be feed issues, but a boy can dream... I will be looking into this as time comes for it to hit market.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    tandemkross posted a picture on this on their facebook page last week, they're already making a oversized thumb safety, and a gas pedal for it, dumb @$$ me looked at it and thought they were making those and a barrel shroud to fit the pmr30, all I could say was "just come to my house, walk in, open my billfold, and take my money!"

but now that I know its a .22, all I can say is..."dammit, id rather it be the parts for the pmr, because tandemkross will make those, unlike keltec, that advertises stuff that's never for sale!" ie the cmr30 been in production for years, we've yet to get one for sale in the shop I work at, to date, ive seen 3 cmr30's! 2 used for sale(one at a gun show, the other from a friend who bought it used), and one new one that was given to a friends of the nra sponsor.

BUT if this has the 3.5# trigger like I read, this might make a great steel challenge gun, and in about 10 years when I get one (cause I might find one by then) it might be my new pin/steel challenge gun

Top Bottom