Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 366 of 500 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4996
  1. #3651
    Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Ill just leave this here 1911 fans. DO WANT!
    https://tarantacticalinnovations.com...12tyMn3FV20jkM
    Iíll take two, please.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

  2. #3652
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Morning all
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  3. #3653
    Tactical Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Ill just leave this here 1911 fans. DO WANT!
    https://tarantacticalinnovations.com...12tyMn3FV20jkM
    I find it very comical that thereís a California P65 warning on that.

  4. #3654
    Tactical Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    Morning all
    Good morning! If you can even call it that. I sadly work at 4:30 this morning.

  5. #3655
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Good morning! If you can even call it that. I sadly work at 4:30 this morning.
    Morning Sarah I have to be in Greenwood at 6:30 for a job and I'm an hour away.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  6. #3656
    Tactical Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    Morning Sarah I have to be in Greenwood at 6:30 for a job and I'm an hour away.
    No fun. I work in Greenwood actually, but I only live about 35 minutes away. Could be better but podcasts usually keep my entertained.

  7. #3657
    NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Morning all...

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    So, I'm going to interrupt all you Kool-aid drinkers that start these threads to talk about everything except CZ's, lol.

    I am considering trying another CZ but this time one that is different than most of the models that get the heavenly songs of praise.

    I am looking for that "one gun" that can do it all and I'm not sure if it even exists. I'm talking about a pistol that I can conceal carry (Discreetly. I'm not interested in people knowing by a glance that I am carrying.), home protection, training classes, range time and maybe even some kind of action pistol if I had the desire.

    I have owned a bunch of stuff and sold a bunch of stuff( I'm a little more like Doddg than I'd like to admit.) This time around I am looking at Glock 19 sized stuff. I have looked at pretty much everything as far as I know and have narrowed it down to either the new Glock G48 or the CZ P10-C.

    I have shot the G48 and yeah I think I like it but how can you really tell with 5 rounds? Today I held the CZ and I really like the feel in hand of it. Of course I don't know how it shoots. Is it just another striker fired pistol that I will constantly compare to my 1911 and end up selling it? Or does it have potential to be used for the aforementioned duties?

    Right now, I do everything with my 1911, except carry it. That duty is relegated to my Shield. Which is my point for even looking. I put rounds through my Shield but I really don't "train" with it.

    So pile on, tell me about how wonderful CZ's are and how I will be seeing butterfly's and beer if I get one. But add in some objectivity if you can. I really am looking for the stripped away hyperbole and the real deal.

    And what's this talk I hear about a gen 2? Is it real? And how do I know if I'm getting one?

    Thanks O great keepers of the CZ flame!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    The 43 is like my Shield so don't have need for it. I'm thinking I'd like a 4" min barrel length and enough grip to get a good purchase. I want to be able to shoot it for 250-300 rounds in a day and not feel beat up by it.

    The 19 is nice and what can you say bad about it. It's done a lot of everything for a LOT of people over the years. However, when I compare the 19 to the 48, I really prefer the hand feel of the 48 over the 19 by quite a bit. I'm okay with the mag capacity of 10 rounds, that doesn't bother me in the least. I also like that it is slimmer. And to me the specs don't do it justice. On paper it may be only a little bit narrower but in the hand it's very noticeable.

    I could be happy with the 48, but the P10-C has more weight to it which I think would translate in better shooting for a variety of reasons and the grip angle is closer to my 1911 than the Glock is, though I could train that.

    For me, the smaller size of the sub-compacts are great for carrying, especially if you sticking it in a pocket or purse. But otherwise I prefer a larger pistol for the, you know, actual shooting part.
    Like you, I carried a Shield for a while (a couple of years). At first I carried it IWB, which is why I bought it, due to the slim size fitting better inside the waistband. I started having back problems and started carrying it OWB, which didn't conceal quite as well, but caused me less pain. I finally got to the point where I didn't care as much about concealability, I wanted something with more capacity and I wanted something that I could shoot better and run all day with more comfort. I'd already looked into Glocks (19, 17, 23 and 34) and found that while they're great guns, I hate the triggers. Unless you buy a really expensive $150+ trigger, I didn't like them. With that in mind I tried the P10c as I love CZ's. I carry it OWB at around 2:00 - 2:30 and it carries very comfortably. The larger size makes it more comfortable to shoot and while it prints a bit, it's not enough to cause problems as I carry it in places with no gun signs all the time (restaurants and theaters, not anywhere prohibited). Best of all, the capacity is double the Shield, since I carry my P10c with a +2 mag extension. I truly feel that this is my do all gun. I carry it, use it for home defense and train with it. I don't game, so I can't say too much there, but I have a buddy who shoots IDPA with a G19, so I'd imagine the P10c would do as well. The only two things about the gun to me that were not optimal were the trigger and the grip texture. The trigger is much better than the stock Glock trigger to me, but after 100 - 200 rounds I would feel trigger pinch. I replaced the stock trigger with an HB Industries trigger ($65) and it's much better. The grip texture is just slightly too aggressive for me. I don't notice it when I'm at the range, but running a 4 hour class I definitely noticed it. I don't think it's that big of a deal though, as I only notice it when I run it really long and hard and I only do that a couple of times a year. At this point, I'm perfectly happy with my P10c being my EDC and HD gun. As I've mentioned, I'm happy to meet up with you in Greenwood sometime and let you shoot mine, if you're up this way. Just let me know.

  8. #3658
    Expert hANNAbONE's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Ill just leave this here 1911 fans. DO WANT!
    https://tarantacticalinnovations.com...12tyMn3FV20jkM
    ...W O O F...
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

  9. #3659
    Expert hANNAbONE's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    So, I'm going to interrupt all you Kool-aid drinkers that start these threads to talk about everything except CZ's, lol.

    I am considering trying another CZ but this time one that is different than most of the models that get the heavenly songs of praise.

    I am looking for that "one gun" that can do it all and I'm not sure if it even exists. I'm talking about a pistol that I can conceal carry (Discreetly. I'm not interested in people knowing by a glance that I am carrying.), home protection, training classes, range time and maybe even some kind of action pistol if I had the desire.

    I have owned a bunch of stuff and sold a bunch of stuff( I'm a little more like Doddg than I'd like to admit.) This time around I am looking at Glock 19 sized stuff. I have looked at pretty much everything as far as I know and have narrowed it down to either the new Glock G48 or the CZ P10-C.

    I have shot the G48 and yeah I think I like it but how can you really tell with 5 rounds? Today I held the CZ and I really like the feel in hand of it. Of course I don't know how it shoots. Is it just another striker fired pistol that I will constantly compare to my 1911 and end up selling it? Or does it have potential to be used for the aforementioned duties?

    Right now, I do everything with my 1911, except carry it. That duty is relegated to my Shield. Which is my point for even looking. I put rounds through my Shield but I really don't "train" with it.

    So pile on, tell me about how wonderful CZ's are and how I will be seeing butterfly's and beer if I get one. But add in some objectivity if you can. I really am looking for the stripped away hyperbole and the real deal.

    And what's this talk I hear about a gen 2? Is it real? And how do I know if I'm getting one?

    Thanks O great keepers of the CZ flame!


    Try a Springfield mod 2 SubCompact. It'll hold 14 & 1 and is small & has a terrific trigger outta the box.
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

  10. #3660
    "Carlos Spicyweiner" T-DOGG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    Try a Springfield mod 2 SubCompact. It'll hold 14 & 1 and is small & has a terrific trigger outta the box.
    We are only here to promote CZ, nothing else, unless it's a G****.
    Hello, my name is Carlos and I am indecisive, but sometimes I make decisions, even if I'm 50% sure I made the wrong choice. If it isn't for sale, it will be soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •