Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 376 of 500 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4996
    NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Excellent feedback! Thanks. What are you doing this weekend? I may be able to come up either Saturday or Sunday. I imagine the range gets busy, so I could be there early or late, whichever is less busy.
    Sent you a PM...

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Like you, I didn't mind the P10-C's grip texture for normal range use but I did have a problem with there being no texture under the heal of my support hand allowing it to move too easily.

Talon grips cured keeping my support hand planted while softening the overall texture as a bonus.

They may or may not be your thing.

I've never been a big fan of Talon Grips, but I may have to try that, thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    Call Center, I knew that you liked your P10c, but I didn't know that you liked it this much. I'm still leaning toward the P365 for replacing my shield, but the P10c should weigh more, so I'm not sure
    Yes, will weigh more, but you'll have better capacity and be able to shoot it better. At least that's how it is for me. I liked my Shield, but I shoot my P10c better and it's definitely better for shooting hundreds of rounds at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I have known way more than a few guys that "Had" to get the big ring. That only set the stage for them. Most ended up drained and broken. A few hung on. Happiness is how we perceive what we want to be happy about.

I am truly blessed. Took multiple attempts but finally made the cut.
    I don't get that. My wife and I got married at a place that was in and out. My Dad, stepmother and best friend were in attendance. Our rings were tungsten, ordered off Amazon for about $25 each. We wanted to get married, not blow a ton of money or go into a huge amount of debt. Different people have different priorities...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    You're safe here, none of us are polygamists. Well I assume none of us are......
    You know what they say, we are all only 1 i do away from being polygamist. Ok i just made that up but yeah more than 1 wife? Na no nope no thanks. I hear people say the sex with multiple women is great. To that Id say, hey dummy you could have had that single lol.
    BUYING,1950's & 1960's Gibson Guitars

User Info Menu

Hey USMC i hope you don't sell all your guns and replenish her savings to come home to an empty house one day. I know a guy who that happened to. Wasn't me thank goodness.
    BUYING,1950's & 1960's Gibson Guitars

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    I shot the Deacon's carry gun (Springfield), when the three of us were at PB. I liked it, and 'for me' .... shot it well !
    I'm not sure if I shot that one or not. Was that the one with the fancy optics?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Mine loves jewelry and tattoos. She's paid for most of it herself. I find that if I get her something nice and shiny, she doesn't bust my chops about the guns as much. Not the same as being discussed necessarily, so I'm not sure why I mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Easy there. Nobody wants to see TDogg's nipple ring or his tramp stamp. Again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Yeah, that's probably true.
    Afternoon BA.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Hey USMC i hope you don't sell all your guns and replenish her savings to come home to an empty house one day. I know a guy who that happened to. Wasn't me thank goodness.
    You're such an optimist.
    Just call me lollipop.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Yes, will weigh more, but you'll have better capacity and be able to shoot it better. At least that's how it is for me. I liked my Shield, but I shoot my P10c better and it's definitely better for shooting hundreds of rounds at a time.
    Maybe I do need one of those!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Things are a little slow in here this afternoon. Let's all pause for some Mongolian heavy metal music. The HU .... again ! The cinematography of the scenery is worth the look !

I can dig it!
    Just call me lollipop.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I have seen this video multiple times and once it was me. Not married to her either.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html