• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I stop by a couple of shops to ask about the G43X, like anything new to the market I think the 43X and 48 will be hard to get for a while so local shops told me we get them when we get them. I don't have time or patience to keep checking back. I received an email from on line retailer that I have purchased from in the past and they a had a decent price with cheap shipping and no credit cards fees so I ordered one, any of the local shops have them in stock?. I'm looking forward to pick it up and taking it to the range.

Last edited:

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Pretty sure they just started shipping today, not even sure if that’s for civilian retailers, so it will probably be a little bit yet before anyone has one in the wild.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I stopped by SR Jenkins Police Fire EMS only shop in Indy yesterday 17 Jan 19, they said they would have some next week, (Blue Label Price) and you could pre order as a few were left in the batch coming, so call today to reserve one if you can.
    Pick it up next Friday.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They have a G48 and G43X down at The Outdoorsman in Greenwood. Interesting guns. It feels like Glocks first attempt to mimic the 1911 platform. Not saying that in a bad way, but the big thin single stack just screams 1911 to me. I like both Glocks and 1911s :). Kind of feels like an unholy union but it does look interesting though.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Wrong, I just got back from my LGS and coon fingered both the 43x and 48. I want the 43x but not with that awful silver slide
    No sir I am not wrong. If you are a Glock Stocking dealer then you can not sell them before the 22nd. If you are caught selling before that date you can lose your stocking dealer status. They can let you handle all you want if they have them but they can not be sold until the 22nd.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I'm intrigued by the 43x, but I really don't like the silver slide. Not a huge deal, but I'll take all black or FDE frame with black slide. I also don't like what appears to be a blued barrel. I like the traditional stainless Glock barrels. I'll wait and keep my 43 for now. I've got a couple ETS 12 round mags, anyway, so I'm not sure that I'll bite on the 43x, anyway. Still, I like that Glock is changing things up. The 48 might be a bit more fun to shoot, too.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    No sir I am not wrong. If you are a Glock Stocking dealer then you can not sell them before the 22nd. If you are caught selling before that date you can lose your stocking dealer status. They can let you handle all you want if they have them but they can not be sold until the 22nd.

Don't know nothing about that. All I can state is objective facts. Those are that my LGS received a 43x and 48 yesterday from a distributor and they were put in the case for sale with $479 price tag on each.

IndyArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Indy Arms company will apparently have them to rent if you want to try them out (from their facebook page).

Both are on the Rental Wall as of yesterday. We will also have some available for sale early next week and are taking paid-in-full preorders on those.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I’ll get a 48. No point in the 43x really since I have a 43 already and word is you can just swap the slide should I ever want that odd combination. Once some magguts and baseplates come out and the round count goes up a round or two it will be much more comfortable AIWB than my 19.

Top Bottom