• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Better buy than my last case (CCI Blazer Brass) where I paid $193 with tax (forgot to send in rebate b/c had to jump through some hoops and got lazy, then forgot).
    logo.png

(888)736-6587 Look for something specific? Call us for Special Orders!

Home⁄Ammunition⁄S+B 9mm 115gr Fmj 1000 Rounds (Item # SB9A-1000)

S + B 9MM 115GR FMJ 1000 ROUNDS

Style Description Quantity Price
    SB9A-1000 Sellier & Bellot 9mm Ammo 115 Grain Fmj Sellier And Bellot

Item Subtotal: $148.75
    Shipping Method: Fedex Ground
    Shipping: $25.79
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $174.54

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/sellier-and-bellot/sb-9mm-115gr-fmj-1000-rounds-8497

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Targetsportsusa has the same ammo for $170 a case shipped.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Better buy than my last case (CCI Blazer Brass) where I paid $193 with tax (forgot to send in rebate b/c had to jump through some hoops and got lazy, then forgot).

I think your cred for being cheap is gone now.
    Laziness does not factor into not filling out a rebate when one is cheap. Ask me how I know.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

I think your cred for being cheap is gone now.
    Laziness does not factor into not filling out a rebate when one is cheap. Ask me how I know.

1. :lmfao: Hey, Web! So true.
    2. I think I was in the woes of my internet issues and got sidetracked.
    3. I was laughing at your "cheap" comment: it is one of my favorite "cards" to play.
    4. I remember when a sister-in-law told her husband when we were visiting and we were talking about money (this was a decade or more ago), and she said, "He isn't poor anymore!" I couldn't quit laughing, b/c we were soo really poor in the 1st decade of marriage and started improving only during the 2nd decade with normalcy starting in the 3rd decade (we are in the 4th decade of marriage now). I remember that I was 50 before earning $50k (easy to remember), and I always worked 2 jobs to do it b/c wife didn't work much and usually at private schools that didn't pay well.
    5. Getting the house finally paid off was the big one (10ish yrs. ago) and the kids out of college = RICH, in my ledger. :)

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    1. :lmfao: Hey, Web! So true.
    2. I think I was in the woes of my internet issues and got sidetracked.
    3. I was laughing at your "cheap" comment: it is one of my favorite "cards" to play.
    4. I remember when a sister-in-law told her husband when we were visiting and we were talking about money (this was a decade or more ago), and she said, "He isn't poor anymore!" I couldn't quit laughing, b/c we were soo really poor in the 1st decade of marriage and started improving only during the 2nd decade with normalcy starting in the 3rd decade (we are in the 4th decade of marriage now). I remember that I was 50 before earning $50k (easy to remember), and I always worked 2 jobs to do it b/c wife didn't work much and usually at private schools that didn't pay well.
    5. Getting the house finally paid off was the big one (10ish yrs. ago) and the kids out of college = RICH, in my ledger. :)

Understood. In the midst of 2 kids in college myself currently and going on 26 years married now, but can definitely remember the early days myself.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Because of this thread, I went to Targetsportusa.com and bought these: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/spe...24-grain-total-metal-jacket-53651-p-1094.aspx
    I will fill out and submit the rebate which will be $20 dollars, making my total $159.80, with a 1000 rounds it was free shipping and they did not collect sales tax unless it was already included in the price.
    Much better ammo in my opinion and a very good price point.

Thanks guys.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Targetsportsusa has the same ammo for $170 a case shipped.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

$156 if you have the Prime membership.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Gander Outdoors @ Greenfield has Winchester forged 9mm, 115 gr. FMJ on sale for $139.99 starting tomorrow.

According to a couple of different MAC videos I've watched, that ammo is horrible. Poor accuracy and worse consistency. Even worse than WWB and I won't buy that any more due to how bad the ammo is. I'm happy to pay ~$20 more a case for ammo that's cleaner, more consistent and accurate myself. YMMV.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    According to a couple of different MAC videos I've watched, that ammo is horrible. Poor accuracy and worse consistency. Even worse than WWB and I won't buy that any more due to how bad the ammo is. I'm happy to pay ~$20 more a case for ammo that's cleaner, more consistent and accurate myself. YMMV.

1. You mean the cheapest ammo is not the best value? :rofl:
    2. As "thrify" as I am, I don't want dirty ammo, if I get some I put it through the revolvers (M22, as an example: wont' run in my semis very well) b/c I don't want it clogging up my semis.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    1. You mean the cheapest ammo is not the best value? :rofl:
    2. As "thrify" as I am, I don't want dirty ammo, if I get some I put it through the revolvers (M22, as an example: wont' run in my semis very well) b/c I don't want it clogging up my semis.

Yep, who'd have thought? ;)

Top Bottom