• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Baltimore County, Maryland discovers the problems in the FNS pstiol. I find it astounding that the coppers were not doing these tests during evaluation/testing. Perhaps I should not be.

Guns can fire without fingers on triggers? How odd. Too bad no one has spoken out about this fact . . . oh, wait, I did. Hundreds of times.

Eez gon, eez not safe. Be advised.

https://foxbaltimore.com/features/o..._FO9Di0xf9CNnij2bkLEn3IPqKOuB3pb-FopkCdEjdHso

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I have a good friend on that department, and he said that the issue has been well known for some time, and they hate their FNS pistols. I’ve shot his, and even aside from the safety issues, the trigger is absolutely terrible.

He mentioned that the officer responsible for outfitting them with those pistols now has a nice job working for FNS. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Is the FNX series significantly different where it wouldn’t be subject to the same malfunctions?

DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    I'm glad I watched that video. I recently saw an ad for police trade-ins of this weapon. The price made it tempting to order one. I'm sure glad I didn't.

Top Bottom