• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    AIM Surplus has a shipment of CZ-82 surplus Czech pistols that apparently have chipped grips. They are blowing them out at $199.00 which is $100 less than the regular avg condition ones. I happen to have a couple sets of good grips laying around so I ordered 2. One can never have too many reliable surplus pistols, may have to arm the block.

https://aimsurplus.com/czech-cz82-9x18-makarov-pistol-chipped-grips

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Great, went to just look at those and somehow checked out with one of these...

https://aimsurplus.com/zastava-cz999-ported-compact-40s-w-handgun

aRtm7mU.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    After going over the pros and cons with the wife she gave me the blessing to buy under the condition I can't buy anything for 3 months. Little does she know I had a bid on a H&R top break for a max of $91 shipped. I got a feeling I will win and have some splannin to do. If anyone gets a cz82 from 1986 I would be willing to trade straight across if I don't get one, as 86 is my year of birth and my family ancestry traces back to bohemia.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    After going over the pros and cons with the wife she gave me the blessing to buy under the condition I can't buy anything for 3 months. Little does she know I had a bid on a H&R top break for a max of $91 shipped. I got a feeling I will win and have some splannin to do. If anyone gets a cz82 from 1986 I would be willing to trade straight across if I don't get one, as 86 is my year of birth and my family ancestry traces back to bohemia.

Really debating getting one.. maybe with my next va check... both the 82 and 999(although I have never even heard of it) I'd be willing to trade on the chance I get one... is '89 a year they were made? That would be really cool for me. I have tried to do that with w. German sigs but it's a hard task.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Really debating getting one.. maybe with my next va check... both the 82 and 999(although I have never even heard of it) I'd be willing to trade on the chance I get one... is '89 a year they were made? That would be really cool for me. I have tried to do that with w. German sigs but it's a hard task.

I believe 1990 is the last year. I've wanted to add to my cz collection an 82 for a few years now but never could find or win one from 86. Figure with the prices so low on this deal take what I get and try to trade with someone.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I purchased one of those a few years ago because I thought they might be a cheaper SIG. It was a good firearm for the price. With the current prices on the police trade-in SIGs, would make the SIG a better choice for me.

The oddity factor of a ported 40sw cz999 is what got me. I've got carry guns and class guns and comp guns.. now im getting into odd guns that may or may not make it to the range, just for the sake of having something a little strange.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    If anyone gets a cz82 from 1986 I would be willing to trade straight across if I don't get one, as 86 is my year of birth and my family ancestry traces back to bohemia.

I'll be sure to check the two I ordered when they are in. I may also have an extra set of grips to share, though the chips didn't look that bad in the pics.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'll be sure to check the two I ordered when they are in. I may also have an extra set of grips to share, though the chips didn't look that bad in the pics.

I appreciate it. I seen on Ebay chip free grips cost around $20 coming from the czech republic if not. I ordered today and sent my c&r to their email so hopefully by the end of the week I get mine.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Dad gave me a CZ-82 back in 2006. One of my all time favorite pistols. Buy a case or two of 9x18 ammo and a couple of extra mags for it. They are reliable, accurate and easy to conceal. Dad used his as his primary carry gun for many years.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Finally got my 82 after hell unfroze. Well I'm 2 yrs off and got an 88. Other than that some honest wear and well worth the price. Everything functions might wait till tomorrow to test fire.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Finally got my 82 after hell unfroze. Well I'm 2 yrs off and got an 88. Other than that some honest wear and well worth the price. Everything functions might wait till tomorrow to test fire.

Ordered two and both are 1988. Honestly, the little corner chipped off the grips is not even noticeable unless you know it should be there. One has better finish than the other so I will probably keep that and sell the other at the local gun club auction next week.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ordered two and both are 1988. Honestly, the little corner chipped off the grips is not even noticeable unless you know it should be there. One has better finish than the other so I will probably keep that and sell the other at the local gun club auction next week.

Took me a sec to see the chips as well. Also got my holster mag punch and extra mag from aim as well and they are in good shape too.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Huge shout out to Jettaknight. He was nice enough to trade me his 86 manufactured 82 for the 88 I received. All I need now is an 86 cz85.

Top Bottom