• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BioCrypto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2018
    Columbia City
    Thought I’d share the sale I found today. Walked into Big R today and they have SD9 VE’s on sale for $199. Cheapest I’ve seen this gun for. I figured why not and picked one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    I love these guns, I have two in the 40 and a buddy has 2 in the 9. No complaints at all and that is one great price !!

Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    Great car gun or CCW. 16+ capacity in mags. Once you get use to the trigger, its not bad. I have 1000 rounds and no issues, and it does run on cheap ammo or steel case. I paid about that much for mine used with one mag. Picked up 2 more mags for $20 each from CDNN.(hicap 16 rds)(stainless). Good luck on your purchase!

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    I have the .40 and it’s the worst gun I’ve ever shot. Mine will only eat certain ammo and it fails to field on 99% of what I try.

Maybe its it’s just mine. Plus I tried to trade mine a couple times and they were gonna give me $150 for it.

Not trying to to be a wet blanket, just my opinion on the gun.

biggen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    I have the .40 and it’s the worst gun I’ve ever shot. Mine will only eat certain ammo and it fails to field on 99% of what I try.

Maybe its it’s just mine. Plus I tried to trade mine a couple times and they were gonna give me $150 for it.

Surprised that you would use a picture of the "worst gun you ever shot" for your avatar.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Well to be fair, it is now a $199 gun new... sho yeah, you are not going to get much for it, especially in 40 these days. An LGS will give you much less.

I can't speak to the SD9-VE, but would tell folks to take a look at the M&P Compact 2.0 if they are looking at the SD9, as they can be had for not a tremendous amount more, but if $199 is your budget, they could do worse, I guess.

On the function part, sounds like you may have a bad one. You may want to contact S&W and see what they can do for you.

Top Bottom