• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • khayden65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    United States
    I have a M&P40c and I my eyes are not what they used to be so I am looking into a Crimson Trace laser attachment. Wanting to know thoughts and results of others on whether to go with the "Grip" insert style on the side or "Guard" style that mounts in front of the trigger under the barrel?
    I appreciate your comments.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    go with the grip style, it'll fit in any holster! if you go with the guard style, you'll have a harder time finding a holster that fits and you like

I love the crimson trace laser guard on my shield, and I hate that I cant find a holster that I like

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    Definitely the grip laser....as shootersix said, finding holsters with a rail laser is difficult plus the laser on the rail can move if not installed or tightened properly...the grip laser has neither of these problems plus any holster works...I have CT Laser on a couple different weapons due to wearing bifocals and having difficulty getting a good sight picture...Granted in a defensive situation, you likely won't have the time or presence of mind to acquire a sight picture, but with the laser you won't have to, just follow the red dot...Good luck in whatever you choose

Top Bottom