• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lperagallo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Westfield
    I was able to snag the new Walther PPQ Q5 Match Steel Frame. What a nice gun. The trigger is smooth and crisp. While I am primarily a wheel gunner, this semi is great. Very little recoil and easy to shoot. I have been getting 2 inch groups at 7 yards with it. Since I spend time in Mass part of the year, I had to invest in the lovely 10 round mags. Sucks that I have to have two sets of mags to compete and always have to barney up in Mass, CT, and Rhode Island. At least I can use the high cap mags in NH, but you don't want to get caught with them in Mass.

I haven't put that many rounds through it yet as it's a bit cold to shoot outside, so i look forward to getting some range time over the weekend and see how it does at longer distances. So far, the gun runs like a champ.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Dang, very nice! I have been very interested in this gun since hearing of its introduction, and now there is one in the wild, and locally!

Ever since Walther announced the release of this gun, there have been rumors (wishful thinking???) that SIG is going to release a steel frame for the P320 X5 model, which competes in the same space as the PPQ Q5. It makes sense since now that Walther has the steel frame, SIG will have to match it, right??? Hehe... I hope so anyway!

Congratulations on your new baby, and as Dean says: "We need pictures!!!"

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom