• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    There was a lot of meh this year.

I am interested in Hi-Point's long awaited move to a double stack mag pattern. It was disappointing to not see a new carbine to go along with it, but this could finally remedy the big shortcoming of their carbines. There's a lot of working class households out there defended by Hi-Point carbines.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I hate saying it, but I'm excited for the Hi Point. The article I read says they are looking at making more changes to it, including possibly an internal ejector instead of using the firing pin as one. I just want a cheapy gun that has a threaded barrel. Once the gangbangers figure out oil filter adapters, maybe things will... QUIET... down in the hood? :D

The new Glocks have a meh effect on me. They seem like Kahr single stacks with better QC, cheaper mags and more aftermarket support. Mark me unimpressed. I've done the single stack polymer route, pass. Can a G19 or my G26 just as easily, more rounds on tap, no issues with OMG finger placement making every round go left unless I use the Force to remember every single time and better recoil control over a wider grip.

Rex Delta? Looks like a Ruger Security 9 with likely a much better trigger and likely inordinately higher price for what they are worth. Pass.

The Keltec... IF, big IF, you see one on the shelves it will likely be MSRP+50% and not worth the trouble.

Now that Zastava... That looks like fun.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    There was a lot of meh this year.

I am interested in Hi-Point's long awaited move to a double stack mag pattern. It was disappointing to not see a new carbine to go along with it, but this could finally remedy the big shortcoming of their carbines. There's a lot of working class households out there defended by Hi-Point carbines.

but remember the double stack hipoint shown was a 3d printed sample...they say they wont hit the shelves till 2020

Top Bottom