Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Is the stock slide stainless steel finished or is it carbon steel with a silver finish?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hard chrome over carbon steel

Marksman

User Info Menu

ACC, maybe I missed it, but what is the turn around time to have that finish?

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

ZRTS did it pretty quick for me this time (1 day), but that was because I caught him on a day he was already doing RMS milling and black cerekote. Under normal circumstances, he still have great turn around times. Typically no more than 4-5 days at the most.

Plinker

User Info Menu

im not a fan of stainless on black either.. looks great man! out of curiosity why did you want a single stack g19? was the double stack to wide (hard to conceal) and the g43 to few rounds?

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mrrogers91 View Post
    im not a fan of stainless on black either.. looks great man! out of curiosity why did you want a single stack g19? was the double stack to wide (hard to conceal) and the g43 to few rounds?
    I love the G19. It is my go to gun for EDC and HD. I have many of them. I think it is the perfect combo of size and capacity. However, there are days (especially in summer) when it is a bit bulky to carry. On those days, I prefer a single stack gun. I have always loved my G43. I have small hands, so the grip size feels great to me. But I have had to compromise capacity for that grip. I have always thought a G19 size gun with the G43 grip width would be ideal (hence the SS G19). Once I got the G48 in my hands, I knew I had to have one. It just FITS my hand perfectly. I am hoping to be able to add a Magguts +1 spring to the G48 mags to get 11+1 capacity. With that capacity, I am THRILLED with my G48!

User Info Menu

Seems like a good option for the smaller handed or for those who live in ban states. My guess is Glock will let these sell until they start to slow down, then release an all black version. Then probably a MOS version. I'd be surprised if it didn't sell quite well in various iterations.
    L'otters are not afraid.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thank you.

User Info Menu

How much did all that custom work set you back?

User Info Menu

It looks way better with the black slide. Nice piece!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast