Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Uhhhgggg....I hate(d) the two-tone G48

I have NEVER liked the look of black framed guns with stainless slides. However, I have been waiting FOREVER Glock to release a single stack G19. So I HAD to get a G48.

And then I HAD to get that G48 right over to ZR Tactical to get that slide refinished to how it SHOULD be. Oh...and while I was at it...have it cut for an RMSc.

.....Much Better.

User Info Menu

Looks good. I actually like the two tone personally. I finally got to put my paws on one yesterday.
    Iíll be getting one for sure. The specs on paper and all the comparison videos that Iíve seen online comparing it to a 19 donít really do it justice. Once you actually get it in the hand you realize how small it is.

User Info Menu

Gun looks great!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I'm afraid to shoot one of those...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

It looks like it got squashed by an elephant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Looks great and feels just as great in the hand.

Highsmith in Greenfield has both 48 and 43x in stock. They are running them about $50 more than what my LGS has them. Iíll wait for some more to come in.

User Info Menu

Best gun ever.

User Info Menu

That looks great. The two tone wouldn't stop me from buying one, but I'd rather have it in black.

I shot one and I liked it but I'm not sure it will fit what I am looking for in a new pistol...so I'm still thinking...and looking.
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

Plinker

User Info Menu

A dark forest green would have also looked pretty nice, imo... I personally like contrast. However, I too am not a fan of the stainless slide with the black frame on a glock. It just doesn't seem right to me... I think you made a good call, I think it looks much nicer now.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I feel the same way. I'm not I to the optics (just my personal preference) but you do have a nice gun there. The "normal" color slide makes all the difference

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast