• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Great review of nice gun Rolex. I'm a little biased because I have the first version they did of the suppressor host through AAC. About 3-4 years ago, They offered the R1 enhanced, suppressor host pistol, and the Ti-Rant .45 suppressor, packaged in a Pelican case. The only real difference is that it wears AAC engraving.

63660F5A-7D4F-417F-9941-BBAA496DD6A7_zps8ahsbq5v.jpg

Last edited:

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Thanks for checking out the write up, guys. The TB is a great value and I'm glad I decided to take the chance on it.

The AAC R1 combo KJQ has is a nice package deal as well. I noticed you swapped out the grips and thread protector. Did you swap out the barrel bushing as well or is that glare?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Thanks for checking out the write up, guys. The TB is a great value and I'm glad I decided to take the chance on it.

The AAC R1 combo KJQ has is a nice package deal as well. I noticed you swapped out the grips and thread protector. Did you swap out the barrel bushing as well or is that glare?

You have a very sharp eye sir. Yes it currently wears an Ed Brown bushing along with some internal upgrades.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Nice review.
    No brand bias. Fairly talk about the pros and cons. Demonstrated the practical accuracy as opposed to using rests. In my opinion, very nicely done review. Thank you for your efforts.
    I'd be curious as to point of aim/point of impact shifts given different popular brands of defense ammo but that's me. I'm not into the suppressors yet, but as a handgun I think this will still be popular with people in the market for 1911's.
    For what it's worth, you did such a great review you have me interested in buying it now.

Stay safe

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Thank you guys very much for the kind words! I appreciate the feedback. I think any good review has to be done with no bias, and that’s what you’ll get with me. The only thing I’m loyal to is my bank account!!!! lol

Top Bottom