• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Please accept my apologies, if this is not the correct forum to post this in.

I've been a fan of the Beretta 92 series for a long time. Been watching the M9A3 for while too. Saw this deal on a brand new M9A3 in FDE or Black, so I thought I'd share. Seems like a great base for a suppressor host or just a very nice full-size 9mm pistol.

https://www.botach.com/beretta-m9a3-9mm-pistols/

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Damn, that is a good deal. I just bought my FDE G model from Buds with the first responder pricing, and I think it was $850 (little over 9 with tax and the transfer).

It's become my favorite handgun, I'm kind of obsessed with it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Damn, that is a good deal. I just bought my FDE G model from Buds with the first responder pricing, and I think it was $850 (little over 9 with tax and the transfer).

It's become my favorite handgun, I'm kind of obsessed with it.

Yeah, I was going to go with Buds too but just happened to walk into Indy Gun Club and see that crazy promo. Now of course Beretta is coming out with more variations like a really sharp looking black/grey one.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Or take a gift certificate to Gander Outdoor in Greenfield and make them price match IGC AND use that coupon. Hurry before IGC doesn't have any left in stock. Gander called them to confirm before doing the price match.

:rockwoot:

aporter

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Made it over today and bought the fs in black. $775 plus tax was $829. Gun shop in westfield wanted $945. Thank you INGO!

Last edited:

indynotch50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    I ended up getting one at cabelas. The price wasnt any different but I had a few hundred in gift cards saved up, plus just made a few hundred on a scope I got a good deal on.

Top Bottom