Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: I love Berettas

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SAILORGOLF46 View Post
    Thank you, great information.
    You bet. And the springs are super inexpensive. I got the 14# and 16# spring just in case the 14# option was too light. I don't think it is, but wanted to have a backup just in case. And they are real easy to swap out.

Here's a link for the 16# spring (same size spring for both the full and compact sizes):

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Wilson-...info/721CS-16/
    Liberalism: a religion pretending to be a political movement.

Hop

User Info Menu

What springs are in the M9A3 from the factory? Same?

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    What springs are in the M9A3 from the factory? Same?

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!
    Just did a quick search, and I'm pretty sure the M9A3 comes with the 16# "D" spring by default. You shouldn't need to swap that out at all IMO, I'd leave it alone.

User Info Menu

Picked this up from Indy Gun Club a bit ago. Wilson Combat 92G with the Vertec grip mod. This one had the action tune and mag guide options installed, the action tune is phenomenal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    Picked this up from Indy Gun Club a bit ago. Wilson Combat 92G with the Vertec grip mod. This one had the action tune and mag guide options installed, the action tune is phenomenal.
    WOW! Pretty sure I just peed a little. Really nice. I handled a few WC Berettas at the NRA show, and they were spectacular. Congratulations on a beautiful new piece!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    WOW! Pretty sure I just peed a little. Really nice. I handled a few WC Berettas at the NRA show, and they were spectacular. Congratulations on a beautiful new piece!
    Thanks, it's a pretty nice pistol. With the shorter barrel/slide and the vertec style grip it really doesn't feel that bulky. It seems on par with a Colt Commander or G17 size pistol now. The only thing I may do to it in the future would be to get one of WC's single sided decocking levers.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post

Here's a target from the other day with the Beretta using cheap Blazer 124 FMJ's, that's actually about 25rds in there.

User Info Menu

WOW. What was your target distance? That looks like some phenomenal accuracy right there, very nice!

Expert

User Info Menu

That is a "meat on the table" gun for sure.

I wouldn't think you'd have any worries with it.

Good job.
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

This is the opposite of a "meat on the table" post about Beretta.
    I'm so ashamed.
    I sold all my .22LR, .25 & .32 acp tip-up barrels that I enjoyed a couple of years ago.
    I had them in Taurus and Beretta, with sometimes a couple of each in a caliber.
    Since 9mm are so small now, I decided I didn't need them, especially the .22LR & .25 acp.

I bought a Beretta Tomcatt .32 acp off a member here yesterday simply b/c it was an INOX (which I never had), and it was new, never-fired (great profile!).
    There was another just like it with the same profile (guy bought it 2 weeks ago), but it was $50 more, and I would not have paid that anyway.
    I got this one b/c it met my usual "profile" of $100 - $150 less (20% - 30%) than new at Hoosier Armory (best local new gun prices and posted online).
    I thought I'd give it a shot, since I do like having a very small pocket gun (Ruger EC9s for that now with 7 & 9 rnd mags).
    The Tomcatt is only a 7 round. It has a safety, so I can put another in the barrel. (don't want one in the chamber w/o a safety in my pocket holster)
    It is a wide-body slide (addresses the slide cracking issue they had early on, but I never had a problem with mine, but not shot much anyway).

Took it apart and lubed it up and going to function-check it at the range tonight, hopefully (got 2 meetings this pm).
    I can't believe the price of .32 ammo: Walmart $25/box; 50 cents per round! (9mm & .22LR have me spoiled)
    I was at the range over a year ago wanting to function check my last .32 Tomcatt I sold: they wanted $32/box!!!!
    Online, you can buy it for 17 cents - 22 cents all day long but you have to buy 1000 rounds!
    Not being a range gun, I just want a box or two.
    I sold 3 boxes of left over .32 acp, and holsters and extra mags (one with a pinky extension) when I let my last Tomcatt go (had a couple of them).
    Impulse buys: weekend fun! All b/c I never had the INOX I wanted.
    I did use my fluorescent gun sight paint on the front sight: 1 coat white & 2 coats red, just for a few range rounds, not for practical application: strictly a point and shoot for personal protection.

Last edited by doddg; 06-10-2019 at 09:55.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast