Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: I love Berettas

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddy12b View Post
    Today I picked up an M9A3. Pretty happy with how well it functioned and fired. The accuracy was there and I put 150rds through it without a hiccup. The only problem was that while casually tossing my empty onto a table it fell into a hole in it and got stuck down there. I couldnt get it out so next time at that range I'll bring some tools and hope to retrieve it. So, I'd planned to buy extra mags anyway, just 1 less. Now I've got to find a holster for it which hasn't been too easy so far. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the pistol.
    Many of the kydex holster makers list the M9A3 it shouldn't be too hard to find one you like.

User Info Menu

Today I picked up an M9A3. Pretty happy with how well it functioned and fired. The accuracy was there and I put 150rds through it without a hiccup. The only problem was that while casually tossing my empty onto a table it fell into a hole in it and got stuck down there. I couldnt get it out so next time at that range I'll bring some tools and hope to retrieve it. So, I'd planned to buy extra mags anyway, just 1 less. Now I've got to find a holster for it which hasn't been too easy so far. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the pistol.

Don't feel bad.
    For months, I lost a magazine for a Sig 365 I had at the time, and finally found it under the bed, "hidden" between shoes.
    I bought it when the prices were $51.95, + shipping and noone had them locally.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    Don't feel bad.
    For months, I lost a magazine for a Sig 365 I had at the time, and finally found it under the bed, "hidden" between shoes.
    I bought it when the prices were $51.95, + shipping and noone had them locally.
    I was just trying to pound out rounds at the range and casually tossing the empty onto the table while grabbing for a full mag and then my heart just sank when I saw it drop into the hole. I couldn't believe it. It's a black M9a3, and the mags that came with it are a different finish than everything else I've been seeing out there so go figure.

User Info Menu

I was just trying to pound out rounds at the range and casually tossing the empty onto the table while grabbing for a full mag and then my heart just sank when I saw it drop into the hole. I couldn't believe it. It's a black M9a3, and the mags that came with it are a different finish than everything else I've been seeing out there so go figure.
    Was the table a re-purposed wooden cable spool? If so, you're probably going to find some interesting things in there.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Yes it is. It's full of trash and garbage.

User Info Menu

Yes it is. It's full of trash and garbage.

It's unclear to me why people choose to use the opening as a garbage can. yet they do on every range in America.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Marksman

User Info Menu

A 87 Target followed me home the other day. After cleaning it up, took it to the range, it shoots like a Beretta,

Plinker

User Info Menu

Anyone out there picked up one of the M1951's that are available from AIM Surplus and Classic? I've never handled one, but they look interesting. Anyone have own one or have experience with them?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I was able to recover my mag with a magnet on a string. Have almost 500 rounds through the m9a3 now and I'm really liking it.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johny5 View Post
    Anyone out there picked up one of the M1951's that are available from AIM Surplus and Classic? I've never handled one, but they look interesting. Anyone have own one or have experience with them?
    Nobody with any experience with the M1951?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast