Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: I love Berettas

User Info Menu

Beretta announced four new guns under the new "92X" series. They will all have the Vertec grip. The new compact with the Vertec grip is intriguing to me plus the new compacts now have the dovetail front sights and they all use steel parts.

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/07/25...ur-new-pistols

Plinker

User Info Menu

I love, love, love my A300 Outlander 12 GA (Middle one).Great multi purpose semi auto and I have never really had any issues outside of routine maintenance.IMG_1137.jpg
    Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Plinker

User Info Menu

They make a fine shooting handgun but i think there sporting shotguns are there best products. Lightning fast reloads and consistent spread patterns make for a fine sporting gun.

User Info Menu

The only time I shot an M9 was bootcamp. It was a rattly piece of junk. I am interested in the M9A3, great looking gun. Picked up an FDE APX for $300 on Rural King a few months back, heck of a deal.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Classic Firearms has model 81's for $209.99, plus tax and shipping. Doesn't seem like a bad deal.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Not a bad deal at all. I've been in the market for one for the last year after having picked up a bunch of the magazines from Blythe's bargain bin. Watching GunBroker the asking prices have been in the $700-900 range. M81s are uncommon. Early on in the search I did see a couple of trashy Century imports that had been cerocoated for $400+ but even that seemed ridiculous. Needless to say, earlier this week when the new imports first turned up I jumped in quick. Saw the first lot on Sunday and I nabbed a nice one. Monday I tracked down the pile at Classic and ordered three more to balance out the magazines I already have. Just a note,.....there were half a dozen people selling .32ACP magazines on GB two weeks ago for about 40 bucks a pop but all spare mags have vanished. Hopefully Classic, AIM, etc will have some magazines to sell.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    Beretta announced four new guns under the new "92X" series. They will all have the Vertec grip. The new compact with the Vertec grip is intriguing to me plus the new compacts now have the dovetail front sights and they all use steel parts.

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/07/25...ur-new-pistols
    That 92x performance looks nice. Hefty price tag though.

User Info Menu

I have a small Beretta collection that needs to get bigger. Looking to find a 92 Compact L Type M one of these days, right time, right place.

I actually have an old Taurus 92 on my shopping list too...sorry, lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kaveman View Post
    Not a bad deal at all. I've been in the market for one for the last year after having picked up a bunch of the magazines from Blythe's bargain bin. Watching GunBroker the asking prices have been in the $700-900 range. M81s are uncommon. Early on in the search I did see a couple of trashy Century imports that had been cerocoated for $400+ but even that seemed ridiculous. Needless to say, earlier this week when the new imports first turned up I jumped in quick. Saw the first lot on Sunday and I nabbed a nice one. Monday I tracked down the pile at Classic and ordered three more to balance out the magazines I already have. Just a note,.....there were half a dozen people selling .32ACP magazines on GB two weeks ago for about 40 bucks a pop but all spare mags have vanished. Hopefully Classic, AIM, etc will have some magazines to sell.
    I had just ordered another yugo m70 32acp from classic at the 149 price before I had seen rhe email for them. I was so close to clicking the place order button but knew the wife would kill me as I had to sell her on another yugo 32 purchase a month after the first.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Plinker

User Info Menu

Just picked up the four M81's and man, they're nice. The first I got from GB and saw the pictures prior to purchase and it's the best of the lot. The three from Classic are nice tho,....sprang for the $20 hand-pick fee. Unbelievable quality pistols for the price. I'm really tempted to buy a few more but I have way too many multi-purchase forms on file w/fed.gov already.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13